Diesel Fuel

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
I remember paying $4.08 in Lancaster PA in the summer of 2008. Guess we are heading that way again real fast. Makes one think about long distance traveling again or not.

jayc

Legendary Member
Diesel is running 3.09 to 3.25 around Spring TX. I'm hating to think what it's going to cost us to go to Goshen, but I'm still going!

nscaler2

"This has to stop soon. So crazy Let's drill here at home.."

The fields discovered in NE . Mt and Canada have been estimated to have enough for 2000 yrs. Estimated to be larger than all the fields in the mid-east combined. Why do we allow Opec to dictate to us. Beyond me!
It's because the oil companies always use the greed of OPEC to blame the prices on, when they are just as greedy. As time goes buy and the oil companies invest in other various forms of energy, we will find that whether it be electric, fuel cell, or natural gas, it will still cost as much or more per mile to operate these vehicles, because oil companies will still hold the purse strings.

robnmo

I know nobody likes the price of fuel etc, but how many people drink bottled water? People complain about the price of things yet pay $1.29 for a 16 oz bottle of water. That's $10.32 for a gallon of something that you can get FREE and by all the latest studies what comes out of the average American faucet is better than what people pay for in a store, I just find it somewhat ironic we complain about prices of things yet pay for some things we can get free. It's America............land of opportunity and regardless of fuel prices, I can't think of any other place I'd rather be. Be safe and enjoy life as much as you can!

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Still haven't been able to figure out how New Jersey can offer full-service at the lower prices that other states that only offer self-service.

patsak

According to the news, gas prices are supposed to top $4 a gallon before summer and maybe a little higher before this rise is done.

fhollan

In the middle of Indiana it's ranging from $3.19 at Murphy's to $3.29 at Marathon. I've also seen news reports that by summer it will be above $4.00. We'll wait and see.

roadranger

Here in Colorado Springs it's $3.18 - $3.29

When I first got my 2001 diesel pickup, fuel was in the $1.80 range - ahhh the good old days!

noobee

I know nobody likes the price of fuel etc, but how many people drink bottled water? People complain about the price of things yet pay $1.29 for a 16 oz bottle of water. That's $10.32 for a gallon of something that you can get FREE and by all the latest studies what comes out of the average American faucet is better than what people pay for in a store, I just find it somewhat ironic we complain about prices of things yet pay for some things we can get free. It's America............land of opportunity and regardless of fuel prices, I can't think of any other place I'd rather be. Be safe and enjoy life as much as you can!

We purchase water at 'water stations' in Mission TX. We refill our 5-gallon jug at $.25 per gallon. So I don't understand your point.

CS

robnmo

We purchase water at 'water stations' in Mission TX. We refill our 5-gallon jug at $.25 per gallon. So I don't understand your point.

CS

Just saying that we don't like the price of fuel (myself included) but there are alot of other things in this world that cost alot as well, and fluctuate from location to location or by it's popularity or amount of use/demand, I just used bottled water as an example. Milk in FL was over $5.00/ gal, in IN it's $2.43, a can of soup is $1.50 and the size is shrunk to 12.5 oz, it's everywhere not just fuel. We've become a very mobile society so fuel prices hit us the hardest.

Jim-n-Leslie

Yeah, the price of Diesel is killing me. I recently downloaded a Droid app called GasBuddy that shows local diesel prices. You can enter where you are or use the GPS capability of the smart phone. I know apps like that depend upon the reporting of thsoe prices, either manually or auto, bit it still helps in looking for the cheapest around.
Jim

sgtbigb

After only 4 days at $3.19 it went up to $3.25 per gallon. Yea it will be $4.00 Plus by summer:=(