disappointed in heartland trailer

Birchwood

My dealer in New Brunswick told me I had to leave my fifth wheel a few days to have a
motor vehicle inspection completed as they don't take appointments.I asked them if
they minded us living in our RV on their lot and if they have hookups.I don't think they
picked up on my sarcasm and I hung up.
Find someone else to repair your RV as I don't think it matters to Heartland who sends
them the bill as long as its legitimate.In one day a lot of repairs can be completed on an Rv.
In Canada it takes weeks to receive parts from the US so you are fortunate to be is the
same country as Indianna. Good luck with your repairs.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Just be sure to call Heartland Customer Service to have the shop approved before the work is done if they're not a Heartland dealer.

jdoddharm

I too am very disappointed, I have an Eagle Ridge, and have had it for a little over 2 years. I bought it new and right at the end of the 1 year warranty it began to delaminate and spots have been popping up all over it every since. I have already had it fixed twice, but the spots keep coming, there are probably 10-15 spots that are delaminating, one of the spots is about 3-4" wide and about 10" long. I have been in contact with the dealer and they have tried to make contact with Heartland but Heartland has not responded to them. This shouldn't be delaminating, I will see what becomes of this.

This makes me fell a little better about Heartland.....we have had a 2013 Bighorn two weeks and still having problems with the water filling the
tank. This should be a simple thing.....turn to tank and fill! Our dealer (Camping World) did not have the unit connected to water, so we were not
able to test the 4-way valve, which I don't believe is working correctly. It was hooked up to power so we were able to check out that area. Too
bad customer service doesn't really exist any more or at least in most areas.

danemayer

Rjstirkkinen

What exactly is the problem you're having with filling the water tank?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2