Disc brakes

Other then the National rally in Goshen, where could one get the disc brake conversion done? I live in Tallahassee, Fl and may not be able to make to the National.

Kathi-27

call performance trailer brake. they may come to you are have some that's close to you to go to

hoefler

Another option is to buy the kit from them and install it yourself or find a local shop that can install them for you.

I installed mine, if your know how to pack bearings, you can install them yourself. It's a fairly simple job, I did mine in about 6 1/2 hours.

sengli

Looks like keystone is making disc brakes part of their montana standard packages now in 2019.

wdk450

If you can get up to Elkhart, MorRyde is open year round. It only takes about a day.

mlpeloquin

If you do not want to install them yourself, contact Performance Trailer Breaking. They install around the country and can let you know when one of their installers will be around in your area. (405) 626-7009 Some have upgraded their axles at the same time. They can install the new axles as well at the same time. At least they can give you an installed price for the brakes or brakes and axles should you be thinking about upgrading your axles.

https://performancetrailerbraking.com/

BusManRG

As stated below, give performance trailer breaking a call. Michael can set you up with brakes and he has installers all over the country! We just had ours done three weeks ago. He took care of everything for us and the installer came to us. We are very satisfied customers! Excellent product and excellent install.

Sandy