Docking Station Valve Question

Warnerelli

Semper Fi
I have one valve in my docking station (2008 Cyclone 3912) that has no label and the manual does not make any referenced to it. I am hoping one of you with a similiar or same docking station can identify the valve for me. The valve in question is in the left hand photo and would be the valve to the immediate left of the valve labled "low point valve". The second picture shows the rest of the docking station. Thanks for your input.

Docking Station Valve-Connections, etc. 001.jpgDocking Station Valve-Connections, etc. 002.jpg

truknutt

Committed Member
I have a 2009 Cyclone but the UDC is slightly different. I'm gonna hazard a guess..My low point drains are under the trailer; there are 2 one for the hot lines & one for the cold lines. Is it possible that one of your valves is for cold and the other is for hot, as well?

porthole

Retired
That would be my guess too.
Dave, have you evre looked at the lines behind the wall? My low point drains have "low points" behind the wall, keeping the actual line in that location from completely drains.

After draining I hook up the compressor, set it for 40 psi and then blow all the lines through the low point drain. And just in keeping with the "AR" I run antifreeze through the lines.

Warnerelli

Semper Fi
Dave, thanks for the input. I have traced both of these valves from behind the wall. The one labeled low point drain does in fact go directely to a hose that extends through the belly of the cyclone and is a low point drain, however, it is the only one. The valve I have in question I cannot trace to it's final location. One thing I will add is I have always kept it in the open position. I was hoping someone had the same setup and could confirm it's inetened use. Thanks again.

truknutt

Committed Member
I found this pic on the web of a 2008 UDC that has a label indicating the valves are for Hot & Cold low point drains.

Attachments

• SAM_3593.jpg
    SAM_3593.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 34