Dodge Ram Technical Resources - TDR

DesertThumper

Since this is a socializing forum, here is something every Ram owner may need to use from time to time or just plain old reading and keep up to date with the latest.

As always, I do my best to share with everyone what I know of or maybe good resources that others can benefit from to eliminate and or reduce potential issues from occurring.

The website is beneficial when you have a Dodge Ram technical issue or question. They have many members and other resources too on their site. Once you have joined as a member, and the way you join is to subscribe to their yearly RAM Magazine filled with technical info, parts, accessories and technical staff support when needed. For example, If for some reason you can't get anywhere with your Dealership or just need to get a second opinion in regards to a technical issue(s) I find that TDR is a great second hand resource for me and to anyone else that owns a RAM to hit home-base towards a resolution or a deciding factor situation. They do have an R & D Engineering Team that spends numerous hours with Mopar and de-bug scenerios for a very long time according to their staff.

You can't beat $35.00 a year for all the benefits you will get when most needed. The magazine alone is something I encourage for you to read up on. Many dynamic layers of useful tips, do's and don't, towing, best practices, mechanical etc.

http://www.turbodieselregister.com/?tabid=28

If you need help with becoming a member via phone, ask for Tina and let her know Desert Thumper AKA Ram Thumper @ TDR sent you. This is the cheapest benefit I ever paid for if I was think back 30 years ago that I can refer to for support when I have a Dealer issue(s) and or concern(s).

[SIZE=-1]Tina Pardue, Database Administrator [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Turbo Diesel Register [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]1150 Samples Industrial Drive Cumming, GA 30041 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Phone: (770) 886-8877 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Fax: (770) 886-8811 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]E-mail: E3E34@aol.com [/SIZE]

Hope this is useful for most of you but may not be agreeable to some.:rolleyes:

Al

mattpopp

Trouble Maker
Their forum and Mag is pretty decent. They conduct some good test every now and then. One of my favorites was the engine oil test that TDR funded.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 3 HD

davebennington

I have found that the TDR publication and the Web site to be very informative. By the way the idea for our own Heartland Owners Club Calendar came as a result of the one that TDR creates.

dave