Dome Hitch Plaque

Would you be interested in ordering 1 of these at $6 US

• Yes Please - I would order one. Please make them and count me in!

Votes: 69 94.5%
  • No thank you - I would not order one.

Votes: 4 5.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Of course I gotta have one too. Count me in. Well make it three, One for the truck, one for the Landmark receiver and one for our Envoy.

Mark

Last edited:

SilverRhino

Is this Window Screen Legal

You mean like this but smaller, the guy that made this for me says he can make them any size.:cool:

I really like the look of the logo on your rear window ........ It seems that it would be difficult to see into the cab from the rear .......... I know there are laws as to how dark windows can be tinted, do you know if this is legal and or what percentage of light it blocks ( Think that is what the laws stipulate )

Just curious :eek:

Rigmover06

Decals

You mean like this but smaller, the guy that made this for me says he can make them any size.:cool:

I wouldn't mind getting a few of those but smaller to put on the side of the big truck. That way if somebody passes me and I am working,they will know the truck.

jbeletti

Ray makes a good point. I am looking for votes to the poll at the top of this page. If you have said "Yes I want one" in a reply post to this thread but have not voted in the poll, please click on the poll above and vote.

If/when we get close to 100, I will pull the trigger on this. Then I will notify everyone when they are ready to order. And y'all need to follow-up and place your orders :) I also strongly urge you to order other stuff at the same time (hat, shirt, jacket, flag etc.).

Thanks.

Jim

rick_debbie_gallant

Okey, Jim, you twisted my arm... Put me down for two, to. Just in case I come across some other Heartland owner that just has to have one. I can then sell it to him for $12.00.:D Hey, that is supply and demand working right? So make that two more for me or a total of three.:angel:

Jburks

SilverRhino: Around here the tinting of the side windows seems to be the main concern, I have seen company vehicles with this type of screenscapes as well as mural type pictures in the same type of material and no problems.

Jack

jbeletti

Domed Hitch Plaques On Order!

I have taken the plunge and ordered the Domed Hitch Plaques.

Martin Marketing has placed the order for 100 of these. When they arrive, I will post some pictures of the real deal.

Then I will ask the everyone follows through with their order direct with Martin Marketing. By that time, I am hoping to have a flier posted that highlights some of the Club logo'd items that can be purchased from Martin.

The large flags should be in by then too and we are very close to having the screen scapes ordered for the back window of the truck. They're not going to be cheap though. Looks like around $90 US for those ($11/sq ft).

Jim

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Thats great to hear. I will be in Elkhart in early November so if they are in by then I can stop by and pick some up. Awesome!

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
3-Pete

Hey Jim,

I want 3 (just voted once though). One for the rear receiver, one for the front receiver and one for the receiver on the Landmark.

Keith:D