Dome Hitch Plaque

Would you be interested in ordering 1 of these at $6 US

• Yes Please - I would order one. Please make them and count me in!

Votes: 69 94.5%
  • No thank you - I would not order one.

Votes: 4 5.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jbeletti

The domed hitch covers are in stock at Martin Marketing. I was waiting to mention is until they got it up on their website - but what the heck.

They turned out AWESOME. See attached images. Contact Martin Marketing to place your orders.

The 3' x 5' flags are also in stock. Consider one of them as well if you have a flag pole :)

Jim

Attachments

• HPIM0391.JPG
    HPIM0391.JPG
    101.9 KB · Views: 45
  • HPIM0392.JPG
    HPIM0392.JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 47

porthole

Retired
Surprised here Jim - you haven't posted a pic here yet.

Folks - I have one and they look great - Thanks Jim.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Just ordered mine! By the way - the prototype should be parked in my driveway in a couple of hours.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
It looks great on the white F250! Thanks again John and Deb for the great B-day present:).

yondering

Retired-Full Timer
Good Morning. Jim, I have gone to the Martin Marketing website, and I can find no link or area to actually order the hitch plaque. Do I have to order by phone ?? Thanks for any info you may supply. God Bless ya, Al Weaver

jbeletti

Good Morning. Jim, I have gone to the Martin Marketing website, and I can find no link or area to actually order the hitch plaque. Do I have to order by phone ?? Thanks for any info you may supply. God Bless ya, Al Weaver

Brad hopes to have more products online soon. Until then, yes, give them a call.

Jim

Jburks

The shipping department must be backed up, I ordered 2 yesterday afternoon and they are still not here.:D

jnbhobe

I called today and no one knew anything about them. They said they would return my call! But I havn't heard a thing. They must not want to sell them to me. :( :( JON :( :(