Drawer latches

lukeysh

We have a 16 Arlington. One of the latches on kitchen drawer is broken. It's the black plastic piece that's mounted to bottom of drawer face. Any idea where to get replacement. Haven't seen them at lowes, hd, etc.

danemayer

Take a picture and call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready. They should be able to get you one. But to make sure you're communicating effectively as to which part you need, a picture will really help.

rhodies1

We have a 16 Arlington. One of the latches on kitchen drawer is broken. It's the black plastic piece that's mounted to bottom of drawer face. Any idea where to get replacement. Haven't seen them at lowes, hd, etc.

These are pretty standard drawer latches, most any rv dealer that has a good parts dept will have this, you can buy each piece separately or a complete latch, 2 pieces, it's around 15.00 dollars..
I replaced one on my unit.

- - - Updated - - -

any good stocked RV dealer will have this, you can buy each piece or the complete unit,it's about 15.00 dollars, easy to replace.
I replaced one already.