Dually or no dually???

PondSkum

Power fold mirrors are the most awesome thing ever šŸ‘ the ford even has power telescopic which makes me jealous. I know Chevy power folds but not sure about telescopic.
Ram just power folds but flips for the towing and the mirrors always have to be adjusted.

If you have the memory setting options on the side of the drivers seat (that save seat settings for different drivers), then it also adjusts your mirrors when you flip them up. After you flip them, push the memory button for your setting and they will adjust themselves. It apparently has a switch inside or something that knows when they are flipped up or down.

Razorbackfan

USN Chief
If you have the memory setting options on the side of the drivers seat (that save seat settings for different drivers), then it also adjusts your mirrors when you flip them up. After you flip them, push the memory button for your setting and they will adjust themselves. It apparently has a switch inside or something that knows when they are flipped up or down.

I do have memory settings so Iā€™ll try that tomorrow when I hook up. I just wish the mirror would flip with power or extend.

Oldelevatorman

You'll never have enough payload in an SRW that I've seen to tow that. I've got 3900+ pin weight with my Landmark Newport. My F350 DRW is scaled at 5650 payload. I've got extra payload for safety. Don't cut yourself short.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk