East Harbor State Park Ohio

hart1369

:D we've been here since 7-22 they are 2 sundances here in c section us and one other that where here when we got here . there was another earlier in the week so at one time there was three of us in three rows . this sure is a great state park :cool:

SmokeyBare

Did you get lucky with a Full Hook-Up Site? Or are you just using a Tote.

Our Daughter & her family lives near London England. They spent 1 week in one of the State Park's Rental Trailers. We parked across from the Rental but one site back from an end loop. We had a great week, even did a Mini Family Reunion on our site when several family members came up for a day.

hart1369

Did you get lucky with a Full Hook-Up Site? Or are you just using a Tote.

Our Daughter & her family lives near London England. They spent 1 week in one of the State Park's Rental Trailers. We parked across from the Rental but one site back from an end loop. We had a great week, even did a Mini Family Reunion on our site when several family members came up for a day.
we have a full hookup its not about luck its 6 months prior planning i hope you enjoyed your stay

buckeyebob

ive lived in the sandusky ,ohio area for 57 years and havent camped there yet!!!less than 12 miles freom my house,we go there often for picnics etc but just havent camped there.now that our vacation time is more limited to weekends due toa lot of time off earlier we may have to start using this park.a good friend of mine was a ranger there for 25 years or so.they really frown on any alcohol,whereas hocking hills state campground says*open display* of alcohol is prohibbited.we are not drunks,but a beer or two on a hot day for a responsible adult that pays all of his taxes,should be allowed,without a 100 dollar fine. so i drive 3.5 hours to relax instread of 20 minutes ,oh well

Newuser

We just got home from East Harbor. We were there from 7/30 - 8/2. We have a Sundance and were in B40. It is a one of our favorite parks. We will be going there again in two weeks with our daughter and her family.

hart1369

ive lived in the sandusky ,ohio area for 57 years and havent camped there yet!!!less than 12 miles freom my house,we go there often for picnics etc but just havent camped there.now that our vacation time is more limited to weekends due toa lot of time off earlier we may have to start using this park.a good friend of mine was a ranger there for 25 years or so.they really frown on any alcohol,whereas hocking hills state campground says*open display* of alcohol is prohibbited.we are not drunks,but a beer or two on a hot day for a responsible adult that pays all of his taxes,should be allowed,without a 100 dollar fine. so i drive 3.5 hours to relax instread of 20 minutes ,oh well
i've been known to have a taste or three or four and have never had a problem with the park police i believe all the state parks use the no alcohol policy to quickly get rid of the problem people

hart1369

back at east harbor saw just one sundance 9-24-9-26 . first time in the fall nice but my fishing trip got canceled do to high waves ,no perch this year better luck next year