Electric beds in garage

porthole

Retired
OK I just took a closer look with the flashlight and I do see pin holes near the top on the sides of the vertical rails, but have no pins..lol, where can I buy or get these pins?

Tractor suppy.

My pins are 1/4" x 3.5" with a ball retainer.

BTW, I'm surprised that your bed pins are welded in.

And an FYI for those with the bunks. On our trailer the bunks would slide over and catch my window trim, so I centered the bunk as needed and dropped in a 3/8" bolt in the space to keep it centered.

Attachments

• Bunk_pins.jpg
    Bunk_pins.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 16

TacoTom

Thanks Porthole!! I will print off the picture and head to the hardware and pick up a dozen of these little creatures!!

I must say this forum and its people are great! It has been 25 years since I had a Travel Trailer and the "monster" I am now pulling...well it can be a little unerving at times along with trying to get it set up for our first trip.

Even though I will probably ask additional questions, Thanks to everyone thus far!!!!!

Tom

Tractor suppy.

My pins are 1/4" x 3.5" with a ball retainer.

BTW, I'm surprised that your bed pins are welded in.

And an FYI for those with the bunks. On our trailer the bunks would slide over and catch my window trim, so I centered the bunk as needed and dropped in a 3/8" bolt in the space to keep it centered.