EVENT: Dealer Open House: TX, Donna - 2/10/2011 to 2/10/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Paul and Nan, if you can let any other Heartland owners know about the open house, it would be appreciated. Looking forward to seeing everyone again soon.

kwolbeck

Past Heartland Ambassador
Jay,

Myself and Nelly have solidified our travels across the lower 50 from the east and have found a spot to park in Edinburg so we will be able to attend the Open House. Nelly thinks I'm crazy to drive that far south just for a "free lunch" but I look at it as more than a free burger. We are looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Kevin

jbeletti

Admit it Kevin, you are a rallyholic and these shows (Tampa, Donna...) are as close as you can get to a rally in the winter :)

Be great to see you both again, and again :)

Jim

jayc

Kevin, I'll add you and Nelly to the list and will be looking forward to seeing you in Donna.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Ray,,,, everyone does not eat 5 at a setting....:),,,, I'm sure they will have enough.

Jim M
Jim, I'm still considering how to respond to this. Paybacks are he|| ya know. Beside, I didn't get any Gruel from the boss so I have to eat 5 burgers to make up for it. :)

Hi. My wife Jane and I will be attending this event. We will be staying at Winter Ranch this winter season and look forward to attending your event.
- Dick Russell, Illinois

jimtoo

Hi Dick,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

The Dealer open house is a good event. You will meet quite a few other owners at the luncheon or open house. Invite your friends that don't have a Heartland product also as this is a way to introduce them to Heartland and the dealer and other owners.

Don't know how long you will be staying in the RGV, but a Heartland Chapter Rally will be in Spring, TX in April 15-17, incase you can hang around.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

jayc

Hi Dick, I'll add you and Jane to the list of attendees. As Jim said, bring your friends to this get-together. We'll be looking forward to seeing you in February.

As Jim said, if you can' stick around the RGV until our April rally in Spring. Please check it out HERE.

JerryV

hi - My wife Karen and I are interested in coming to this Open House in February; we will be staying at the 7 Oaks in Mission, so please include our names on the headcount list. We are looking forward to being first-time snowbirds very soon, thank you.
Jerry & Karen Vredeveld

jayc

Jerry, you and Karen are added to the list. We'll be looking forward to meeting you soon.

jayc

Ken and Jill Barker contacted me by PM and said they will be here with us.

Happy Campers

My wife Pat and I will be attending this event. We are currently staying at 7 Oaks RV Resort and looking forward to attending this event.

Happy Campers

Oh Boy! I hope the Hoover's have plenty of burgers. :)

You and me both but i'm not planning on eating 5 burgers.

food-smiley-002.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.