EVENT: Dealer Open House: TX, Donna - 2/10/2011 to 2/10/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Why you pickin on me????

Cause you started it in this post. :)

//heartlandowners.org/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Ray LeTourneau //heartlandowners.org/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png
Oh Boy! I hope the Hoover's have plenty of burgers. :)
Ray,,,, everyone does not eat 5 at a setting....:),,,, I'm sure they will have enough.

Jim M

You were insinuating I was gonna eat 5 burgers. I might go 2 but that's about it for me. :eek:

jimtoo

Cause you started it in this post. :)

//heartlandowners.org/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Ray LeTourneau //heartlandowners.org/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png
Oh Boy! I hope the Hoover's have plenty of burgers. :)
Ray,,,, everyone does not eat 5 at a setting....:),,,, I'm sure they will have enough.

Jim M

You were insinuating I was gonna eat 5 burgers. I might go 2 but that's about it for me. :eek:

Aww Ray,,,,,That must have been a typo error! :) Your finger never slopped sideways a keu or 3???

:) Jim M

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Getting back to the event guys....Don and Diane Merk contacted me by PM to say they are coming.

Kathy, you and the others that are in the valley passing out flyers are doing a good job. Keep up the good work and we'll be there soon to help.

samrdm

We plan to attend the event at Donna, We are staying at Winter Haven Resort, Brownsville, Texas. Richard and Shirley

jayc

Richard and Shirley, it will be good to meet you in Donna. Looking forward to good times!

larryanddonnakeever

Past Oklahoma Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Since we are new to the heartland family, we don't know the particulars to these gatherings. Would like to know how to sign up for this event, and how to reserve space there. Where are the good places.etc. Any and all information will be appreciated...Thanks We need to jump in and get our feet wet, gotta start somewhere..

jayc

Larry, It's very easy to sign up and you just did. I'll add you to the list and send you an email about some of the other details.

jayc

Dave and Lee Tressell contacted me by PM and have been added to the list.

jayc

Ron and Dana (dana22) contacted me by PM to sign up. We're gonna have a good time at Ron Hoover!

jayc

I went around to a few parks yesterday and found a few people that didn't know about the open house or the potluck dinner. Larry and Rita Thompson, Bill and Cheryl Thompson, Marvin and Carla Pruter, Dick and Marcia Kalmes, Dale and Cindy Sanford, Ray and Judy Seaton and Dave and Char Zimmrman all said they will be there.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Gee Jay, with all of the work and promotion of this event you should get a commission from Ron Hoover on the sales the event generates. LOL

jayc

Ken and Kathy have actually done more than I have but I'd probably take a new San Antonio...

Status
Not open for further replies.