EVENT: Dealer Open House: TX, Donna * - 2/18/2010 to 02/18/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimtoo

Jim,

Sorry we're full. Have been since early this month. We've been here since Oct. 28th. Got awfully cold in WI in October. But, they really started rolling in here after Christmas. Its not a big park anyway, only 220 sites.

Don

Thanks Don...I know I have seen a lot of rigs on the road headed South... I am on 281 and get to see a lot of the folks headed that way.
Jim

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Jim, you and Bette are down but I'll add your rabbit.

Don and Carol, I've added you and your friends.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
When we leave the Sweetheart Rally in Kerrville, we have an appointment in Seguin to have our bedroom slide adjusted/fixed. We will be at the dealer on the 15th then going to Mission when they are finished. If we get to Mission in time I will try to be there. I will contact you as soon as I know.

BC

jayc

Charges for luncheon

It was discovered that the original post showed a $10.00 fee for non-owners which is in error. There is no charge for the luncheon.

I hope no one declined because of this error. The event is all weekend at the dealership but "our day" is Thursday February 18th.

hcriddle

Jimtoo,

Several of us are staying in Mission at MissionWest. I just called a few minutes ago and they said come on down, no reservations were needed.

jimtoo

OK, OK,, we will be there...I have been looking at last years calender I guess,:confused:,, cause I was under the impression the lunch and open house was on Wednesday.:cool:..well... it's not.. it's on Thursday.:D.. so we will be there. Mission West look out.:eek:.. here we come.:D:D:D

I love free food almost as much as Jim B and Jay C...but it don't show quite as much...:D:D:D

Jim M

SmokeyBare

JayC,

We are going to bring 2 Guests with us to the Heartland Open House.

Thank You and Heartland for making this day possible.

Were looking forward to seeing everyone !!

jayc

Marv, I've got your guests down and you're very welcome. We're looking forward to seeing everyone too.

jayc

Roger & Helen and Lynn and Pat, you are added! I'm on my way down and should be in Mission later today. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Whoopee....free food....meeting new friends....and only around the corner and up the road....how can we resist??
Please sign us up with 2 guests....
Allen & Michele
HOC# 1430

jimtoo

HI samrdm, Rich and Shirley,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to help if needed.

I did combine your 2nd post with first.

You will meet lots of nice folks and make a lot of friends. See you in Donna.

Jim M

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
We plan to attend the luncheon and also view the newst Heartland models. We are enjoying our 2010 Big Horn 3600RL that we received in September, 2009. I see by the new brochure that this model is not listed anymore but we really like this floor plan. We will see you in Donna as we are new to the forum and rallys. We also plan to atten the one near Wisconsin Dells.

As new Heartland owners we plan to attend and visit with others.
Rich and Shirley, Brownsville, TX

We love our 3600RL too...can't believe they discontinued it! :eek: Look forward to meeting you at the luncheon....:)

rick_debbie_gallant

Count Miss Debbie and I for the get together and the fix-in's. If it taint to late that is.

Gee,,,, We can hear you!!!! Everyone is not deaf... And I just might get your hotdog anyway:eek:... just because...I want to...:D:D Jim M

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.