EVENT: Dealer Open House: TX, Donna * - 2/18/2010 to 02/18/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimtoo

Ron and Dana Betine will be at Ron Hoovers on February 18th.

2006 Landmark
2004 F-350 Ford

Hi Dana and Ron,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to help if needed.

See you at the luncheon.
Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

rick_debbie_gallant

Count Miss Debbie and I for the get together and the fix-in's. If it taint to late that is.

Gee,,,, We can hear you!!!! Everyone is not deaf... And I just might get your hotdog anyway:eek:... just because...I want to...:D:D Jim M

I was not shouting or yelling. everything was in lower case!!! sorry if i busted your ear drums!!:)

Leno

We are already on the list but can you add two guests for us.
Thanks,
Kevin & Arlene Sullivan

jimtoo

I was not shouting or yelling. everything was in lower case!!! sorry if i busted your ear drums!!:)

I know your were not shouting,:D,, just needed to give somebody a hard time today... and you looked like a ripe sucker.:eek::D:D

Wife made me put my hearing aids in... had them turned up :D

See you in the valley.:D

Jim M

rick_debbie_gallant

I know your were not shouting,:D,, just needed to give somebody a hard time today... and you looked like a ripe sucker.:eek::D:D

Wife made me put my hearing aids in... had them turned up :D

See you in the valley.:D

Jim M

you are a funny man JIM!! Keep on laughing. See you in a few weeks.

Last edited:

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Kevin and Arlene, I'll add your guests to the list. All the shouting has given me a headache. LOL

Luncheon

Darlene and I will be attending the luncheon on February 18th. We have been wondering how long it would take the company to finally have a dealership down here in the Valley.
I just noticed that things have changed and that you may not have to sign up anymore. Anyway, "IF" you really need a head count, we may be bringing two more with us.

Thanks,
Terry and Darlene MacQueen
Texarkana, AR

jayc

Terry and Darleme, I got you on the list with your two guests. We are just trying to get a feel for how many are coming.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

SmokeyBare

JayC,

I passed out to the Heartland Owners here in Canyon Lake Park, fliers telling about both events happening in Mission as well as at Ron Hoovers.

Larry & Sandy Eisteld, owners of a 2009 Bighorn 3600, would like to be added to the list of owners attending. Please add their names to the List !

Should be a great afternoon ! Thanks for all the work putting this together.

Marv

jayc

Marv, thank you for handing out the fliers and inviting these new friends. They have been added to the list.

jayc

Fred and Linda, you're down and we're looking forward to meeting you too.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Just got a call from Mr. Weeks at Canyon Lake, where Marv passed out flyers...he said to add him and his wife, and to also add another couple there who own a Landmark. He could only remember the DH first name, which is Darryl...sorry...that makes 4 more!

Last edited:

jayc

Thanks Kathy (neighbor), I'll add Mr. Weeks and Darryl to the list.

jayc

Hi all members in the Valley,

Attached is a single page PDF flier created for us by Kathy Adams (thank you Kathy!).

If you feel comfortable with this, please print a few copies out for posting at on the bulletin/activities board at your campground there in the RGV.

If you are the outgoing type, consider dropping a copy at each Heartland unit in your park along with a Heartland contact card. Kathy and Marv both did this with great success.

I hope to see you at Ron Hoovers on Thursday and please take no pressure from this request. If it works out - great. If it's not allowed or you are not comfortable in doing this sort of thing, I totally understand.

Thanks

Attachments

• HEARTLAND_RV_OWNERS_II.pdf
    61.9 KB · Views: 16

jimtoo

Well Jay,,, the only problem I have is,:eek:,,,,,,, I am going to be there also:D.... my name is not on the flyer!!!!:D

Jim M

jbeletti

Well Jay,,, the only problem I have is,:eek:,,,,,,, I am going to be there also:D.... my name is not on the flyer!!!!:D

Jim M

What! We forgot to list an appearance of the Ultra Perfect Member? Shame on us :rolleyes:

Love ya Jimmy - see you and Bette soon :D

Tom of Ypsi

Kathy,

Jay is in my site, 76, and I need to know if he got my shed up yet. We are hoping to finally use our site sometime in March.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Oh Man!!! That would be great!! Ken will be back March 1st, and really have missed you guys...not that it's not nice having Jay here....:rolleyes:

I might take ride over there today and see about the shed...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.