EVENT: Dealer Open House: TX, Donna * - 2/18/2010 to 02/18/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Hay I didn't make it ... Where's my hamburger !!!!!
I had to have my slide fixed, and the Potty fixed. I will be in Mission tomorrow.

See ya all soon..

BC

SmokeyBare

It was a great turn-out JayC !!!

Big Thanks to Heartland for sponsoring the luncheon making the day possible. Your Landmark - Bighorn - Big Country - Sundance - Edge - Road Warrior Stood out on the Lot. Lots of oooohhhhhhhh and ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhs of all the new improvements to each brand of Heartland product.

Thanks to Ron Hoover for providing the location for the luncheon and having a good selection of new Heartland Products for us to check out and drool over !

Thank You JayC for all your hard work putting this event together !!

Karen & I had a good time chatting to many of our Heartland Family friends and making a several new ones.

TxBobCat... sorry ! I might have ate your burger....

jbeletti

Gotta agree with Jim, Jay and Marv - great event!

We ended up with at least 82 couples, around 22 of them SOBs - excellent turnout!

I want to thank Jay for coordinating this event for us as well as on-site support. Great job Jay and Stella!

Thanks also to Kathy Adams, Jim and Bette McGee and Marv and Karen Osborn for on-site support. Heartland volunteers rock!

I am putting the finishing touches on my event report to Heartland. In it, I am making notes on how we can do this even better. Jay and I spoke with Joe Diaz and Dustin Hoover at Ron Hoovers' on strategy for 2011 and Kathy Adams and I brainstormed on the way back to Retama as well.

We're considering January 2011 for this event next year. As Jay said "Stay Tuned".

Jim

Paul & Nan

Paul and I enjoyed the event as well. Great thanks to all the hard work by everyone. Looking forward to next year. See ya'll down the road. Nan

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Blanca and I enjoyed the afternoon seeing old friends meeting new friends THANK YOU everyone for your hard work ,Great Time, even with the rainning weather.TRAVELER07 club member#1009

Last edited:

rick_debbie_gallant

Thanks Ron Hoover rv and Heartland for the great time. Thank you Ron Hoover thefor the great door prize. The chairs are great. Looking forward to next year.

netters1

Thanks for the great luncheon Ron Hoover's, Jim, and everyone else involved putting it together. We had a great time! Heartland has made some nice changes to their 2011 models. I took some photos at the luncheon today and if you are interested, I have posted them on my bog at: http://macandnette.blogspot.com Thanks again for a great day!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.