EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AL, Gulf Shores - 4/24/2014 to 4/27/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Our thoughts and prayers are with you both. Please let us know if there is anything we can do since we are kind of close.
Byrd

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
How do we sign up for the rally,looks like we can make this one from Friday morning to Sunday.
Wayne and Debbie if you go to the first post on this event it gives you the info but I have the #(251)948-7275 and tell them you are with heartland group.
Linda West
Florida Chapter Leader

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Thanks Jim!! Cannot believe he's been walking 8-12 miles a day covering these gas lines with virtually no symptoms. Decided after losing his oldest brother several weeks ago to get checked and have a heart cath done....even the doctor was shocked at what they found!! All three arteries were blocked and one was at 90%...

Sounds like he is a walking miracle. We will keep him in our prayers. BTW Ken needs to buy a Lotto ticket. :)

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
just found out yesterday that Ken is going to have to undergo open heart, bypass surgery this coming Thursday. He will be out of commission for the next several months...:(

Kathy,

You and Ken will be in our prayers, hope the surgery and the recovery goes well.

Tallyrver

All set up,looking forward to our first Heartland rally! We'll be there Friday morning

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GlenStMary

Regrettably, Glenn & Ginger Martin will not be able to attend the rally at Gulf Shores. We have been looking forward to attending but as stated in my original post we are trying to sell our farm so we can go full-time. Although we would love to attend, we have decided it makes more sense to work more diligently on the sale of the farm. We look forward to meeting up with old friends and new a bit further down the road, and wish everyone a safe trip and know that you will have a great time at Gulf Shores.

lindaw

Regrettably, Glenn & Ginger Martin will not be able to attend the rally at Gulf Shores. We have been looking forward to attending but as stated in my original post we are trying to sell our farm so we can go full-time. Although we would love to attend, we have decided it makes more sense to work more diligently on the sale of the farm. We look forward to meeting up with old friends and new a bit further down the road, and wish everyone a safe trip and know that you will have a great time at Gulf Shores.
Sorry to hear that we were looking forward to spending time with you again. LindaW

lindaw

Hey rally attendees Walter, Clay Hudson, and John Lindstrom have decided they would like to try to put together a fishing
trip on Thursday, if anyone is interested please let us know.
LindaW

mountainlovers76

Mississippi Chapter Leaders
My wife and I have finally been able to take a few days off work at the same time in order to attend our first rally. We look forward to attending the rally at Gulf Shores. We enjoy that area and have camped there often. We plan on arriving Tuesday night so that we can see the Blue Angels Wednesday if some are still planning to drive over and see them. Does anyone know if there will be rally T-shirts to order? As I stated, this will be our first rally so any pointers from anyone will be appreciated.

Ricky and Rachel

jimtoo

My wife and I have finally been able to take a few days offxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx As I stated, this will be our first rally so any pointers from anyone will be appreciated.

Ricky and Rachel

Shake hands when you meet,,, exchange names, eat some great food..,, have lots of fun,,.. give HUGS to your new Heartland friends when you depart. :)

Jim M

JanAndBill

My wife and I have finally been able to take a few days off work at the same time in order to attend our first rally. We look forward to attending the rally at Gulf Shores. We enjoy that area and have camped there often. We plan on arriving Tuesday night so that we can see the Blue Angels Wednesday if some are still planning to drive over and see them. Does anyone know if there will be rally T-shirts to order? As I stated, this will be our first rally so any pointers from anyone will be appreciated.

Ricky and Rachel

Welcome! Rallies are like potato chips, after the first one you're pretty much hooked. We are scheduled to arrive on Saturday the 19th, to unwind and relax, so look us up when you get in. Food, fellowship, and great people are in abundance at these events. The T-shirts may have been ordered already, but you might send Hogan & Donna a message, to see if they can still order or if they have some extras.

Last edited:

mountainlovers76

Mississippi Chapter Leaders
Welcome! Rallies are like potato chips, after the first one you're pretty much hooked. We are scheduled to arrive on Saturday the 19th, to unwind and relax, so look us up when you get in. Food, fellowship, and great people are in abundance at these events. The T-****s may have been ordered already, but you might send Hogan & Donna a message, to see if they can still order or if they have some extras.

We have sent a private message and an email to Hogan but haven't received a response. If you know how to get in touch with Hogan please send a message. Thank for the pointers. Look forward to meeting everyone
Rachel.

VKTalley

We have sent a private message and an email to Hogan but haven't received a response. If you know how to get in touch with Hogan please send a message. Thank for the pointers. Look forward to meeting everyone
Rachel.

Ricky and Rachel, I'll try a round about way to get a message to hogan and Donna. Glad to have you join us at the rally!

wyndysweep

Hogan - I tried to send you a message, but it didn't go through. I have 3 questions. 1 - never got a message about ordering shirts (maybe because I told you sizes when we signed up for rally), just want to be sure you got our sizes. I originally said (1) XL and (1) Lg, if possible make that (2) Lg. If you can't change it, that's ok. Also if you have any old rally shirts in a Lg I would like to get them. 2 - my sister is going to tag along with us on this trip (she lost her husband in January), so please let me know how much $$ you need to cover ice cream social, dinner, etc. 3 - speaking of the ice cream social, would it be possible, could Donna get a sugar free vanilla? If not, let me know and I'll bring my own. Looking forward to seeing everyone. We will be there on Sunday - meeting our friends from FL again, but they will leave before the rally begins. Thanks to you and Donna for everything ya'll do for this group. Wyndy

Status
Not open for further replies.