EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AL, Gulf Shores - 4/24/2014 to 4/27/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Hi Wyndy,

I know it appears that I dropped off the 3rd Rock; but suffice it to say, I have been more than a little busy with the Campground responsibilities in Florida, much more than I would have hoped for. It has been very demanding and stressful to boot. I have not been tuned in to the Chapter activities, but Donna and I are spending a few days in our new Landmark at Gulf State Park and will head home to Tupelo tomorrow to get ready for Rally, spend time with our Family and go to Texarkana, Arkansas for an Easter Family Get-together. We are leaving our rig in storage here at Gulf Shores and will drive back down on Easter to move to Gulf State Park for the Rally. Sorry to say, we will not have Tee-shirts for this Rally. It was just more than I had time to deal with. Gulf Shores is really looking good and the weather is so nice, I just want to stay here. I will be posting several messages over the next day or two about the Rally. What street or Road did you get placed on for the reservation? Let me know please. Look forward to seeing you and your friends and meeting your sister.

wyndysweep

Again if u have old rally shirts when u go home in a large or XL, could u bring them? Thanks & be careful with all that traveling!

usnaviator

Retired Alabama Chapter Leaders
Please sign up the Blackfords. We pick up the new 3160EL today (4/12/14) and look forward to attending the rally and meeting everyone!

GrumpyOneandTwo

Hey Paul and Sheila. Welcome to the Heartland Owners Club! Looking forward to meeting ya'll and checking out your new Bighorn! Let's hope for nice weather.

Mike

wyndysweep

I accidentally deleted my states visited map from my signature. Now it won't let me put one back. It keeps saying unable to save image. I've saved the map to my photo's, documents & downloads. Made sure it is small enough, but it won't let me save it when I try to add a photo to my signature. Anyone have any suggestions as to what I might be doing wrong? Thanks.

dix36

Hogan......made our reservations today. We'll be arriving on 21 APR and departing on 28 APR. Talked with Holly and was told that most folks are on either Possum or Bear. We will be on Bear. No site was assigned. Time in the area should allow for a few visits to Doc's Seafood. :cool:

Lindstrom1950

Well, we're waiting for everyone to get here. We arrived last Sunday, they put us on Possum site 380. The Park was full when we got here because of Spring Break that was until the storm arrived. Now it's not so crowded. We'll be looking for everyone to arrive, so we can get the party started

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Well, we're waiting for everyone to get here. We arrived last Sunday, they put us on Possum site 380. The Park was full when we got here because of Spring Break that was until the storm arrived. Now it's not so crowded. We'll be looking for everyone to arrive, so we can get the party started
Plan on it we"ll be there Saturday.
Linda

ljawest

I had the exact same problem with my signature map....even tried it on different days. maybe we could all get together with our computers at the rally and have a group lesson from an "expert". Hogan, could you arrange this please?
thankx! Jo Anne

Lou_and_Bette

I accidentally deleted my states visited map from my signature. Now it won't let me put one back. It keeps saying unable to save image. I've saved the map to my photo's, documents & downloads. Made sure it is small enough, but it won't let me save it when I try to add a photo to my signature. Anyone have any suggestions as to what I might be doing wrong? Thanks.

Wyndy, not sure if this will help or not but, when I had problems trying to post some pictures and couldn't do it, I switched from using IE browser to Firefox and had no issues at all.

Last edited:

JanAndBill

When we left yesterday morning headed south, it had just started to drizzle. The further south we went the harder it rained which made for a stressful drive. Thankfully we ran out of it about an hour north of Gulf Shores so we were able to set up in the dry. The Raber's are here, Bear Rd, site 131.

Status
Not open for further replies.