EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Camp Verde - 10/6/2015 to 10/11/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Garry, if we want to stay before and after the rally, do we go through you?

[Yes...but the final name list has been issued. Let me know your full name, Heartland Rig, length and your HOC number and dates you are looking at. I will call in to get another site. Garry]

Ann&Ted

Howdy Garry, Sorry to bother you. I was looking at the posts that were received this morning about site changes. It caused a bit of concern on site length. Since our Landmark 365 Newport is 43 foot, I worry a bit about length of site and room to park my truck. The site map for the camp ground shows our site 109 to be on the corner, but it is definitely not to scale. I like that for backing purposes. Do you have any idea of the size of the sites.

Thanks much

Doublegranch

Ted & Ann:

The RV Resort reviewed all sites with the length of each rig I sent them. I will double check for you, but there should not be any problem.

I will send you an email after I call the Resort.

Ann&Ted

That's great. If that was already checked, I have no problem at all. You do not need to double check.

Thanks much for your quick reply.

Doublegranch

Ted & Ann:

I had already called them and they said your 43 Ft Landmark is not a problem. You will park your Rig on the concrete pad and the truck on the gravel side space.
Should not be an Issue: If it is, I will trade you my ROOMY North Trail for your Landmark for the weekend...ha

Ann&Ted

;) That's great.. About the site, not the trade.. It's nice they let you park on the gravel. Many places do not allow parking anywhere but either on the pad, or overflow parking.

Doublegranch

Need ONE Team Captain for the bowl a thon!

Due to a family situation, One of our team captain's had to cancel their reservations at Camp Verde.
This will put us one bowler and one Captain short. If anyone attending the Rally has not expressed interest in bowling, please
let me know. You may post it on this thread or send me a PM. Thanks

Doublegranch

June will be our newest Team Captain. This should be interesting as Terry is a Captain of another team. Perhaps one will be sleeping on the couch after the Bowl A Thon is completed.

MTPockets

June will be our newest Team Captain. This should be interesting as Terry is a Captain of another team. Perhaps one will be sleeping on the couch after the Bowl A Thon is completed.
"This" is exactly why we got rid of that sofa and exchanged for LazyBoys.. I wore out that sofa! NoGutAZ team practice starts soon!

8amps

Hello Arizona! Phil and I just cancelled our reservations for the Central City rally and will not be in the area for this one either... We will miss being with you all, having been to all the Arizona rallys so far... and plus Phil was going to win big at bowling (kidding) But good news however, is that we are now doing our itinerary that we got sidetracked from last fall. Only a year behind schedule! We attended the Wyoming rally in West Yellowstone, Montana. Here for another week or so and then we will be heading up to Washington/Oregon coast, eventually going south along with the weather! We do plan on being in Tucson for the Rodeo next February. Mary PS Some of you know that our dog Shea was diagnosed with Lymphoma just after the Colorado Campout in May. We ended up spending the whole summer in Colorado. She had several rounds of chemo. She is doing well, though I do think that took its own toll on her. She has lost most of her fur around her eyes and mouth, but aside from looking a little like Alice Cooper, all in all she is good. PPS Garry, hope you are feeling better!

MTPockets

Hello Arizona! Phil and I just cancelled our reservations for the Central City rally and will not be in the area for this one either... We will miss being with you all, having been to all the Arizona rallys so far... and plus Phil was going to win big at bowling (kidding) But good news however, is that we are now doing our itinerary that we got sidetracked from last fall. Only a year behind schedule! We attended the Wyoming rally in West Yellowstone, Montana. Here for another week or so and then we will be heading up to Washington/Oregon coast, eventually going south along with the weather! We do plan on being in Tucson for the Rodeo next February. Mary PS Some of you know that our dog Shea was diagnosed with Lymphoma just after the Colorado Campout in May. We ended up spending the whole summer in Colorado. She had several rounds of chemo. She is doing well, though I do think that took its own toll on her. She has lost most of her fur around her eyes and mouth, but aside from looking a little like Alice Cooper, all in all she is good. PPS Garry, hope you are feeling better!
You guys will be missed! See you in Tucson.. Terry & June

Mrsfish

I sooo sad we will not see our Colorado friends. Jetta and Harley are not happy at all:(. Wishing you both the safest of travels and look forward to seeing you in Feb. - Ann and Rick (Now you really are on the hook for the first round)

Doublegranch

Phil & Mary:

Sorry you can't make the Bowl a Thon....Judy Juicy had a surprise for you!

Catch you in Feb for the Tucson Rodeo Rally! You will get to see JohnD make a fool of himself on Rodeo!!!

Safe Travels.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Phil & Mary:

Sorry you can't make the Bowl a Thon....Judy Juicy had a surprise for you!

Catch you in Feb for the Tucson Rodeo Rally! You will get to see JohnD make a fool of himself on Rodeo!!!

Safe Travels.

I don't have to ride Rodeo to do that!

Doublegranch

Camp Verde Rally is days away!!!!!! Can't wait....We had 5 cancellations, but still 24 attendees so I had to adjust the bowling teams from 5 to 4...
I have stepped out of Terry's team and will hold a higher Court over the Judges in case you all have grievances...What is to grieve with such Benevolent Judges???
I will be arriving on Sunday to get things set up.... I have butterflied all the Chicken Breasts for the RAT Team to grill, cooked all the pulled Chicken for our Friday lunch and it has been frozen. Breakfast items are ready to go and this should be one Wild Time!!!!! Oh yeah, I have kept the wine at the acceptable temp for our Wine Tasting Party....

Dakota and Cheyenne have cleaned up the RV from our last trip and we are heading out early Sunday.....

See you all there! Safe Travels.....

JohnD

Wish we could be there . . . soundz like a great time in the making!

However, we'll see all of you in Tucson!

JohnD

John:

I will be happy to call your Work and suggest you need more time off to join the Events...

I already tried that . . . they pulled the BS card!

It was great seeing you last weekend in Central City . . .

Let me know if you have any more camera questions . . . Cathy and I will see you in February in Tucson!

And I will be bringing some of my DJ equipment to Tucson . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.