EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Fort McDowell - 9/21/2016 to 9/25/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ann&Ted

I wasn't able to make our reservations with Eagle View today. I did give all our other information to enter into their system though so when we are able to make the actual reservation, she will have all the data.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Ted:

Your reservations were already taken care of by me. We have not posted payment is due so no reason for you to call into the resort.
I have given them my credit card for the block so you don't owe anything until you receive an email...
We will need to check that you are now not double booked!!! Go to the first posting for your site number.

Ann&Ted

OK. I mentioned my site number to her but she didn't have my name assigned to that number for some reason. I only gave he my address and phone number information. NO credit card information at all so we should not be double booked. I got carried away yesterday making reservations. :)

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Hi Gary\
Walter and Linda West would like to attend your rally,arriving 9/21 through 9/25.
Thanks
Linda

MTPockets

Hi Gary\
Walter and Linda West would like to attend your rally,arriving 9/21 through 9/25.
Thanks
Linda
Our very first rally was 2012 in FL.. We may have met if you were there. Anyway, loving having more with us in September!

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Our very first rally was 2012 in FL.. We may have met if you were there. Anyway, loving having more with us in September!
Terry and June we met you at Wiliston Crossing. Looking forward to this rally.
Linda

Toccoatravelers

Hi Gary,
Steve and Patti Lester from Georgia would like to attend your rally, arriving Sept 21 departing Sept 25. We are traveling with Linda and Walter West. Look forward to meeting everyone!

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Steve & Patti:
Welcome! We are excited to have you join the group! Can't wait to meet you both.

Safe Travels..

MTPockets

Hi Gary,
Steve and Patti Lester from Georgia would like to attend your rally, arriving Sept 21 departing Sept 25. We are traveling with Linda and Walter West. Look forward to meeting everyone!
Steve & Patti, it's great to have you join us! Look forward to meeting you both.

MTPockets

Tucson rally is over and from what I hear was a fantastic time! Focus plans now on the upcoming Arizona dates: Show Low, AZ Campout starting April 28 and our Pre-Rally Rally here at Fort McDowell in September just before the Las Vegas National.. Join us in Arizona for another great time! Hope to see everyone soon! Check the events page often to see what's up.

Last edited:

MTPockets

New Arizona members, Paul & Diana, will be joining us for this rally!! A huge WELCOME... We look forward to meeting you and everyone else there... Ft McDowell area is simply gorgeous with a zillion things to do... I hope to be nailing down some more things to post on the first page activities, so check back to see what's up and jump in with any suggestions - the door is always open!

MTPockets

UPDATE - RESERVATION UPDATE INFORMATION

Reservations: (updated 3/13/2016). You can call anytime now to reserve your spot. Call Eagle View at 480-789-5310 and ask for Sandy. If she is not there, leave a message and she will return the call. Sandy will collect a $50.00 deposit to hold your site. If you have already been assigned a site as listed below, remind her of your site number (she has a copy of the assigned sites) . If you have not already been assigned, she will assign a site within our rally block. Also, tell Sandy your desired early arrival and late departure dates and she will work with you. Cancellations must be made with Eagle View at least three days before your arrival date and are subject to a $30.00 cancellation charge. Finally, when you have completed your reservation/deposit, post on this thread your site number along with your arrival and departure dates.
REMEMBER You only pay for 3 nights and you get the 4th night FREE.....So that is why I have listed the Rally for 4 nights... (You can reserve for early or later departures)

This message is also posted on page one of this thread under Reservations.

jbeletti

Re: EVENT: AZ Chapter Rally Ft. McDowell (Phoenix)- 9/21/2016 to 9/25/2016

The Belettis are coming!

Arrive: Wed, Sept 21
Depart: Mon, Sept 26
Site #: 257

Plan to push to Vegas on Monday the 26th

See you in AZ unless our planned move to CO messes this plan up :)

awfinney

Re: EVENT: AZ Chapter Rally Ft. McDowell (Phoenix)- 9/21/2016 to 9/25/2016

We have made our reservation, but was not able to get the space # yet. Will post it whenever I get the confirmation info.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.