Not open for further replies.

MTPockets

Re: EVENT: AZ Chapter Rally Ft. McDowell (Phoenix)- 9/21/2016 to 9/25/2016

The Belettis are coming!

Arrive: Wed, Sept 21
Depart: Mon, Sept 26
Site #: 257

Plan to push to Vegas on Monday the 26th

See you in AZ unless our planned move to CO messes this plan up :)
. Jim... That's great! Welcome Jim & Nancy!

- - - Updated - - -

Have our confirmation with them... In on the 20th and out on the morning of the 27th.... Site 239...
Allllright... It's gonna be nice.

phrich

Garry & Terry - just confirmed our reservations for the 4 days ---- can't wait to see everyone again

MTPockets

We have made our reservation, but was not able to get the space # yet. Will post it whenever I get the confirmation info.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
fantastic! Just lest me know your site, arrival & departure dates...

- - - Updated - - -

Garry & Terry - just confirmed our reservations for the 4 days ---- can't wait to see everyone again
Whoo-Hoooo! It'll be great seeing you guys again..

gregattaway

Since we stopped getting the news from this entire forum months ago (unknown reason) what is the sites status ?

thank you

MTPockets

Since we stopped getting the news from this entire forum months ago (unknown reason) what is the sites status ?

thank you
. Not sure what you're referring to, but this particular thread can be followed by selecting Thread Tools above, then click subscribe. You will then be notified of any updates.

MTPockets

Hey all.... You can call in to Eagle View anytime to confirm your site with a $50 deposit.. Refer to reservations instructions on first page for details. If you had not previously been assigned a site, one will be assigned when you confirm with the RV park. We have lots of room. Getting closer every day!....

Ron-Cookie

I don't know what is going on with Eagle View at this point... Gave all my information (CC Number, dates, site number, etc., etc.) to whoever manned the desk (Sandy was too busy to talk to me) over a week ago... Was told that "Sandy" would get the info... As of today my Credit Card has not been charged... When I called again today the desk sergeant would again not let me talk to "Sandy" but said that "Sandy" was collecting all the information and would get back to everyone in the future.. Is this the way the rest of you are being handled (a elusive "Sandy" and no charges against your Credit Card)??? I don't have a "Warm Fuzzy" that I am registered for the Rally and placed in the slot that the forum states!

MTPockets

I don't know what is going on with Eagle View at this point... Gave all my information (CC Number, dates, site number, etc., etc.) to whoever manned the desk (Sandy was too busy to talk to me) over a week ago... Was told that "Sandy" would get the info... As of today my Credit Card has not been charged... When I called again today the desk sergeant would again not let me talk to "Sandy" but said that "Sandy" was collecting all the information and would get back to everyone in the future.. Is this the way the rest of you are being handled (a elusive "Sandy" and no charges against your Credit Card)??? I don't have a "Warm Fuzzy" that I am registered for the Rally and placed in the slot that the forum states!
Ron, I'll check it and post back here... I'm sure it's all good and will confirm.

DavidCraker

We just booked our reservation for the rally with someone other than Sandy (she was busy). They took all my info and assured me that Sandy would email me, when she got to it.

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired

I spoke with Sandy and she was really nice but said it would be several days before she entered info and charged card
Linda West

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Terry and June,
Just to let you know we have registered and paid, forgot
to let you know.
Linda

MTPockets

Ron, I'll check it and post back here... I'm sure it's all good and will confirm.
Ron, Sandy replied she has info and will be entering into system later.. Not to worry...

MTPockets

I'm worried . . .

No special reason why . . . just worried! :eek:

John... ! ... Just move to Arizona And all your worries fade away.......

- - - Updated - - -

Walter & Linda ... Thanks for the info .... Registration Noted.

Dave & Julianne ..... It's great to see Easteners here in AZ!

David & Day.... Thanks for joining the Rally.... How's that new Landmark?

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...

John... ! ... Just move to Arizona And all your worries fade away.......

Be careful what you ask for . . . you might just get stuck with us one day! :angel:

However . . . you have at least 15 years before we retire (unless we win the lottory or something). :(

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired

WOW...that is a relief!!! It will take AZ a few years to get ready for a JOHND!!

Status
Not open for further replies.