EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Fort McDowell - 9/21/2016 to 9/25/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Re: EVENT: AZ Chapter Rally Ft. McDowell (Phoenix)- 9/21/2016 to 9/25/2016

WOW...that is a relief!!! It will take AZ a few years to get ready for a JOHND!!

I don't know . . .

With my new found horsey riding skills . . . I might make the rodeo next year (still waiting on those blackmail photos)! :rolleyes:

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
John: I have called out for copies and yet to receive any pic's....
I am not sure if you broke the cameras riding side saddle or they are waiting
for the right time and the price goes up on each picture!!!!!

JohnD

John: I have called out for copies and yet to receive any pic's....
I am not sure if you broke the cameras riding side saddle or they are waiting
for the right time and the price goes up on each picture!!!!!

Or maybe holding out for a higher price after the election . . .

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
I did see all the candidates in a private meeting looking over something that appeared to be pictures! Do you think?

MTPockets

Reminding------ You can now contact the RV park to lock in your site... See details on first page under "Reservations".... Once you have made your deposit, post back here to let us know...

JohnD

I have many questions . . . but not many answers!

Cain't wait to see youz guyz sometime soon at one of the many HOC events!

Mrsfish

Hope to see you and da lovely. Missed seeing your mugs at that last get togethers.

JohnD

Hope to see you and da lovely. Missed seeing your mugs at that last get togethers.

Hey Terry & June and Rick & Ann . . . can't wait to see you all at the 2016 National HOC Rally in Vegas!

Or maybe at one of the Colorado HOC Rallies before then . . .

Sorry I didn't get around to see everyone at Tucson as I was busy with the DJ'ing and the photo class, not too mention the worry about my performance in the Rodeo at the campground :eek: !.

Still waiting for the blackmail photos . . .

Ann . . . I know you've got some! :p

MTPockets

Hey Terry & June and Rick & Ann . . . can't wait to see you all at the 2016 National HOC Rally in Vegas!

Or maybe at one of the Colorado HOC Rallies before then . . .

Sorry I didn't get around to see everyone at Tucson as I was busy with the DJ'ing and the photo class, not too mention the worry about my performance in the Rodeo at the campground :eek: !.

Still waiting for the blackmail photos . . .

Ann . . . I know you've got some! :p
. The real JohnD

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    141.5 KB · Views: 21

Ann&Ted

Question for all who have registered? Have you all received confirmation e-mail of your reservations? I made my reservations 2 weeks ago and have not received anything. I called them two days after my initial call and was told Sandy was busy and had not had time to input the reservations. Just wondering if anyone else has failed to received anything. I checked my credit card charges and it has not been charged.

MTPockets

Question for all who have registered? Have you all received confirmation e-mail of your reservations? I made my reservations 2 weeks ago and have not received anything. I called them two days after my initial call and was told Sandy was busy and had not had time to input the reservations. Just wondering if anyone else has failed to received anything. I checked my credit card charges and it has not been charged.
FYI, Sandy replied to an email I sent on the topic. She says she has the info from those who have called locked securely away and will be confirming after she returns from a short vacation. I'll touch base with her next week for an update...

Mrsfish

FYI, Sandy replied to an email I sent on the topic. She says she has the info from those who have called locked securely away and will be confirming after she returns from a short vacation. I'll touch base with her next week for an update...

ahhhh- that probably explains why I haven't received a return phone call from them to confirm my reservation. I have asked for Sandy, told them it was for the Heartland rally and asked for a call back. I will now wait until next week and try again.

Ducky

Contacted Joni @ Eagle View today. She has my information for the period 9/21-9/25 She also stated that Sandy will be sending out confirmation emails once she has all the information

Paul & Diana Quackenbush

Status
Not open for further replies.