EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Lake Havasu - 1/10/2017 to 1/15/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Six Days to Pre-Rally in Havasu!
ATTENTION: Attendees staying "Elsewhere" from the Rally venue, a name list will be given to the Park Ranger for your entry during the rally activities. Currently I show 5 names for this list....Check the name list on the first posting of this thread and if your name is not on the list, let me know right away.
Ranger Pete was gracious to allow all our overflow from the park to attend the rally without charge!

If we have any Heartland Snowbirds in the area and have not signed up, send me a PM.
Safe Travels and I will arrive around noon on Sunday the 8th..

PS: If anyone arrives prior to me....I may need a set of eyes to back up! I have only backed up the new Sundance once...it was a total disaster!

Ron-Cookie

Garry... If we arrive before you we will have 6 eyes to help guide you in (this includes Perle's eyes)... If you arrive before us maybe we could use your 6 eyes to help out with my Sundance... Nice to have pets to help out... :D

Doublegranch

Ron:
You know as well trained the girls are...somehow they do understand when I say go left, right etc, but they can't express it to me!!!
Backing up I feel like i am blind in one eye and can't see out of the other!!!!!!!!!

MTPockets

Six Days to Pre-Rally in Havasu!

PS: If anyone arrives prior to me....I may need a set of eyes to back up! I have only backed up the new Sundance once...it was a total disaster!
rumor has it there is brand new set of Michelin tires on your Ram... Your aim and control should be much better than the last time with all that new grip.

Doublegranch

Honey Wagon
Here is an update on the honey wagon schedule.....The service will be at our sites on Thursday from 10 - noon....This may conflict with a some on the scavenger hunt. If as a couple you are both on the scavenger hunt and want this service, you may leave the money for this service with me and I will make sure your RV is serviced. We will have 5 judges staying behind and between us all, you may still go have fun and have your black tanks serviced as well...

Once again, all RSVP's for this service will be taken on Tuesday evening during our snack pot luck...Remember it is cash only, no checks, credit cards.....

This will be a very busy time for the honey wagon as with all the festivities surrounding the Balloon Festival they have many locations to service....We may by "chance" be able to get a Friday setup, but for now do not count on it......

Doublegranch

One more Name Change to be approved by the park and this rally attendee list will be finalized!!!
I have all the food, prizes, Scavenger hunt packets, Two Giant femur bones for the girls and now I only need to find a "Sundance" extender to get everything in!!!!

Three days and I will be on my way! Wow the two years advanced booking for this Rally went by fast!!!
Safe Travels everyone....

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Made a change and we are coming in on Sun 1/8 in site 4. Want to leave So Cal before all the rain comes in. I know I will have to change sites on Tue, but that's ok with me.
See everybody at the LAKE.........

Doublegranch

Jim:

Not sure you have the site number correct...site 4 is a water site booked by the Poole's....you have a non water site 11 pull thru????

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Jim:

Not sure you have the site number correct...site 4 is a water site booked by the Poole's....you have a non water site 11 pull thru????

Gary..........

I'm coming in early and checked on line and that site was available for Sun and Mon then I will move to my spot [11] for the rally.

Doublegranch

Guess I need to call the park as Pat and Elaine Poole from Tx are due in on the 8th and have a confirmation according to them.

Doublegranch

Jim:
You are okay....Just called Pat & Elaine, there error...They were arriving on Monday and in site 3 for one day then into site 4...
Sorry for any rush in the blood pressure....

Mrsfish

Taco night reminder:

anyone going to to be in on Monday night the 9th- you are invited to Taco Night. I just need a head count so I bring enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.