EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Lake Havasu - 1/10/2017 to 1/15/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Rally Update:

We have had a number of name changes due to late cancellations...this evening was the final cancellation accepted. We have exhausted everyone on the waitlist and all sites are still booked at 100%.

Please Note: Any further cancellations, you will not be reimbursed for the site fees paid. I have been able to make everyone whole and no one to date has lost any site fees. That now comes to an end with this posting. We don't have anyone on the waitlist to replace you and buy your site fees. With the Pre-Rally starting in 3 days, I would hope all plans are now locked in place.

Az_Ernie

Ann,

Marie and I should arrive on Monday, around 1 or 2pm. If we're not too late, count us in. We'll let you know what we're bringing shortly. I'm thinking it will be some sort of salsa. Taco Night - great idea!

Ernie and Marie

Ann,

Salsa it is. See you in a few days. Thanks again!!

Ernie and Marie

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Looks like a great time is going to be had by all!

We are still bummed that we can't make this Rally, but I'll be keeping tabs on the happenings down there here in this thread.

:cool:

As we were supposed to be hitting the road tomorrow morning for Havasu, this is what we woke up to yesterday:

ProwlerSnowFront-P1050564.jpg ProwlerSnowDeck-1050561.jpg

By the time the snow stopped there was twice as much as what is seen here, so probably would have not been able to leave for another day or two at best (no mountain driving in the snow with trailer in tow), which would have made us late to the party.

We'll see many of you in Alto, NM in May!

Doublegranch

Thanks Doubleranch.

I'm not sure what we will do, but if we plan to attend I will notify you in advance.

Thanks. A Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Huey

[I have a site for you as of 1/6/17...been trying to reach you but no response. IF anyone knows how to get a hold of "Huey"....please have him check his PM's and call me right away! THanks]

Doublegranch

ONE SITE IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE as of 1/6/17....
WE HAVE EXHAUSTED THE WAITLIST AND IF SOMEONE WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND, LET ME KNOW RIGHT AWAY.

This site will go vacant during the rally as there are no refunds this late! The site is available due to a cancelation this morning.

paulh

Ann - We will be bringing a hot artichoke dip and tortilla chips to your taco party.

chiefaret

Looks like a great time is going to be had by all!

We are still bummed that we can't make this Rally, but I'll be keeping tabs on the happenings down there here in this thread.

:cool:

As we were supposed to be hitting the road tomorrow morning for Havasu, this is what we woke up to yesterday:

View attachment 49115 View attachment 49116

By the time the snow stopped there was twice as much as what is seen here, so probably would have not been able to leave for another day or two at best (no mountain driving in the snow with trailer in tow), which would have made us late to the party.

We'll see many of you in Alto, NM in May!

G & I are bummed you are not coming, but understand those of you that still work. Keep that snow over there, but you could share it with those west of the divide as the Colorado needs the water for Powell and Mead

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
G & I are bummed you are not coming, but understand those of you that still work. Keep that snow over there, but you could share it with those west of the divide as the Colorado needs the water for Powell and Mead

My calender alarm just went off . . . it was the reminder for the time that we set to hit the road! :(

I had forgotten to turn it off.

We'll miss all you guys, but we'll see you later this spring and summer!

jbeletti

My calender alarm just went off . . . it was the reminder for the time that we set to hit the road! :(

I had forgotten to turn it off.

We'll miss all you guys, but we'll see you later this spring and summer!

John - I'm at the Las Vegas, NM KOA where we ran into you and Cathy last year. A little different here with all the snow and the brr cold.

IMG_1028.jpg IMG_1029.jpg

Doublegranch

Jim:
Stayed at the same campground last summer going to the Colo Rally....ground looks the same as when I was there, but instead of "Snow" it was "Hail".....
Safe Travels....see you tomorrow.

OKay....found a Sundance "Extension" online and gained some extra space.....not sure how I got everything in but the Sundance is packed...... If I had somewhere to go today, I would leave now....
See the Pre Rally crowd tomorrow around noon!

Safe Travels everyone!

Oh and JohnD, safe dreams while you are thinking about us on the river beach for the Jimmy Buffet Party!!!!

phrich

We are here here ready and waiting for you all with drink in hand...travel safe
tom and penny

Jim:
Stayed at the same campground last summer going to the Colo Rally....ground looks the same as when I was there, but instead of "Snow" it was "Hail".....

OKay....found a Sundance "Extension" online and gained some extra space.....not sure how I got everything in but the Sundance is packed...... If I had somewhere to go today, I would leave now....

Safe Travels everyone!

Oh and JohnD, safe dreams while you are thinking about us on the river beach for the Jimmy Buffet Party!!!!

MTPockets

Jim:

Safe Travels everyone!

OK I'll bite... What the heck is a Sundance Extension? Does that come from the same place that sells Sky Hooks?

Doublegranch

Terry:
You are 100% correct....very expensive item, they only had one left to fit the Sundance!
Well worth the expenditure to get all this stuff in the RV. To bad they don't make them for the Big Horn!!!

Apropdoc

Utah Chapter Leaders-retired
I hope everyone enjoys Havasu...at least you don't have to shovel sunshine!
Livin' the dream with 1 shovel of snow at a time!:cool:

Doublegranch

Landed around 10:30 this morning...beautiful day and the Sundance is right on the beach.....hoping we don't have "high" tide!!
What a nice venue! About 8 Rigs are here already.
Can't wait for everyone else to show!
Safe Travels.

Ann&Ted

Wow Garry, How long did it take to drive there. Ann and I are wanting to leave about 9 AM. I hope we don't get there after dark.

Doublegranch

Ann:
It was only a 7 hour drive from the ranch...little more with the pit stops for the girls....

Status
Not open for further replies.