EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Tucson - 2/23/2016 to 2/28/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrsfish

We are starting to sound like some kind of outlaw gang! I know there are some rowdy people in this group.

Debbie and Wilson - add your names to your profile so it will show up in your thread. I thought someone we didn't know was hacking our thread and then I see that it's the rowdiest girl of them all!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Who's We?

for sure, not you Terry. Must be referring to that woman you travel with!!

wjp1442

Hey Garry how's this, better? can't figure out how to put the picture on the left side so I put it in the signature till I figure it out. And I think non-conforming might be better. Incorrigible would imply we never followed the rules. At least we did for one part of our lives. LOL

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Wilson:
Well how about the Calif Health & Welfare code: Lack of Parental supervision?
We both have enforced that code a time or two....

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Just got off the phone with Lazy Daze KOA . . . we are booked from Monday, Feb. 22 and leaving on Sunday, Feb. 28 . . . site 1488!

Just a reminder for when you update the first post next time . . .

Still showing us as not registered with the KOA . . .

Doublegranch

John:
I show you in site 1488 and you are listed on line 19 of the first posting....with a yes for the Rodeo and Charter bus????

JohnD

John:
I show you in site 1488 and you are listed on line 19 of the first posting....with a yes for the Rodeo and Charter bus????

Hey Garry . . . I was referring to the 'Arrive' and 'Depart' info in the first post.

We are chomping at the bits and cain't wait for the Rodeo Rally to start!

Although I still am not too sure about this 'wearing chaps without skivvies' stuff! :eek:

I am a very sensitive guy, you know . . . !!! :rolleyes:

By the by . . . still looking for the perfect cowboy hat and boots! :cool:

("That ain't no cowboy hat!" . . . said Garry Gilbert at the Colorado HOC 2015 Rally at Central City, CO!)

MTPockets

Hey Garry . . . I was referring to the 'Arrive' and 'Depart' info in the first post.

We are chomping at the bits and cain't wait for the Rodeo Rally to start!

Although I still am not too sure about this 'wearing chaps without skivvies' stuff! :eek:

I am a very sensitive guy, you know . . . !!! :rolleyes:

By the by . . . still looking for the perfect cowboy hat and boots! :cool:

("That ain't no cowboy hat!" . . . said Garry Gilbert at the Colorado HOC 2015 Rally at Central City, CO!)

John, here's one that'll fit your style...

Doublegranch

John: The arrival and departure blocks are if you are arriving early or staying later...otherwise everyone is booked for the Rally dates only...

As for the Chaps....remember who they belong to and I certainly don't want to wear them again if you don't have any "undies on".....these aren't cheap and
custom made in Greeley Colo....so use your best judgement or be prepared to purchase them..lol

And yes you were correct in me saying " Your hat was not a Cowboy hat"....it's more like Indiana Jones....nothing cowboy about him! Come on...you live in Colo...COWBOY UP!!!
I have a great bull riding hat I will loan you if you can't find one....not to worry, we will dress you up, now the story will be if you can ride Rodeo to the BELL....By the way we have a new member
that will be signing up in a couple days, he was a Champion Roper! Perhaps D'Wayne will give you a couple pointers as they will be attending the Tucson Rodeo Rally..
Life insurance has been taken out, just in case.

JohnD

John: The arrival and departure blocks are if you are arriving early or staying later...otherwise everyone is booked for the Rally dates only...

As for the Chaps....remember who they belong to and I certainly don't want to wear them again if you don't have any "undies on".....these aren't cheap and
custom made in Greeley Colo....so use your best judgement or be prepared to purchase them..lol

And yes you were correct in me saying " Your hat was not a Cowboy hat"....it's more like Indiana Jones....nothing cowboy about him! Come on...you live in Colo...COWBOY UP!!!
I have a great bull riding hat I will loan you if you can't find one....not to worry, we will dress you up, now the story will be if you can ride Rodeo to the BELL....By the way we have a new member
that will be signing up in a couple days, he was a Champion Roper! Perhaps D'Wayne will give you a couple pointers as they will be attending the Tucson Rodeo Rally..

Believe me . . . I'll need all the help I can get!

I've ridden for more than 8 seconds . . . but I won't elaborate any more on that!

DOH!

JohnD

. John, pony rides at the kiddie park don't count!

WHHAATT???? . . . You mean Sandy at King Soupers does't count???????????

**** . . . I'm in big trouble now . . . !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cain't wait to see y'all in Tucson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JohnD

Oh man . . . I don't know if I am enough cowboy!!!

I'm a mid-westerner from Michigan that thinks I am cowboy . . . but maybe not!

We'll see what I can pull off . . . will probably be a big laugh! :cool:

All of the comedians out of work . . . and look who you got stuck with . . . ME!!!!!!!!!! :D

DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Doublegranch

John: You know we all love you and it doesn't matter if you last 8 seconds or 1, "BUT" we will never let you live down this Day!

Last edited:

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
John, you could dress up as Wyatt Earp.

Attachments

• glena wedding 056 (Medium).jpg
    glena wedding 056 (Medium).jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 37
Status
Not open for further replies.