EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Tucson - 2/23/2016 to 2/28/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Welcome Brian & Jan from Colo to the Tucson Rodeo Rally...
You are confirmed and in site 1459...See you in two months...

Doublegranch

Just got a PM from Ernie & Marie, AZ Chapter and they would like to join the Tucson Rodeo Rally!
This is really exciting and we should have a confirmation tomorrow from the RV Resort.
This Rally is taking on a life of it's own.... 49 rigs for 98 attendees!! Amazing...

Doublegranch

Welcome Ernie & Marie Perez from the AZ Chapter to the Tucson Rodeo Rally...wow what a fast response!
You received one of three sites left in the entire park....
Can't wait to see you guys in two months....

NOTE: Only two sites left in the entire RV Resort, so unless we get another request soon, the Rally and Park is sold out!

Doublegranch

REMINDER: The RV Resort has 3 Rally attendees that have not paid their deposit.
The Park is sold out and if you don't call in this week, you reservation will be canceled, sorry no exceptions.
I have sent the 3 a PM & email with no response!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I can't wait . . . even though I am supposed to ride the bronc for 8 seconds! :p

I have the movie . . . so I know all about it . . . :)

Doublegranch

You are only half as excited as the rest of us being able to watch your "Cowboy UP" performance!
John Wayne may just roll over for this one!

Doublegranch

Rally Update:
We have two HOC Members that have failed to call in for payment. Since no response to PM's and Emails their Rally reservations have been canceled.
Welcome George & Maureen Poirier from Colo to fill one of the sites vacated. I have you booked for Feb 23 - 28th.
It was great seeing you again at the Casa Grande Meet n Greet today. It's been since 2012 at the Wyo National Rally and Maureen is getting younger!!
I will hold the last site for about 48 hours should anyone want to attend...then it will be released.

Doublegranch

ONE SITE AVAILABLE:
Site 1466 is available and the RV Resort is allowing me to hold on to it for awhile....
If we have any HOC member wanting to join the Tucson Rodeo Rally, let me know.
This is the last site available at the RV Resort....

Doublegranch

Welcome John & Karen Peterson to the Tucson Rodeo Rally...You have the final site and the Rally is now closed out.
John & Karen will become new members tomorrow and this will be their first Heartland Rally!
They have traded in the motor home for a new Big Country with the Patio slide!
Welcome to the Arizona Chapter!

Doublegranch

Tucson Rodeo Rally Update:
This Rally has SOLD out and the RV Resort has sold every site during the Rally schedule.
We have ended up with a total of 48 Rigs and 96 Attendees!
RAT TEAM...we are going to do some real COOKING!!
Once again this was not possible without the support from YOU, the HOC Membership!
A big thank you and Safe Travels as you arrive for the Rodeo Rally!!!!!

Doublegranch

JohnD: You infectious excitement is truly a breath of fresh air! Can't wait to see you and Cathy! Hope she has something special for the Arts & Craft Tables...

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
JohnD: You infectious excitement is truly a breath of fresh air! Can't wait to see you and Cathy! Hope she has something special for the Arts & Craft Tables...

Oh yeah!

She has several projects going on right now for the rally!

Az_Ernie

Garry (doublegranch),
Assuming there is an interest from other Heartlanders, is there a chance we could get someone to weigh rigs during the Tucson Rally in February?

Doublegranch

Ernie:

Great suggestion, I am not sure how many would like to sign up but with 48 Rigs, it may be worth the vendors time. I will check into it. Currently I have no contacts in this area, so if anyone reading this posting has any contacts in this field, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.