EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Tucson - 2/23/2016 to 2/28/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Az_Ernie

Ernie:

Great suggestion, I am not sure how many would like to sign up but with 48 Rigs, it may be worth the vendors time. I will check into it. Currently I have no contacts in this area, so if anyone reading this posting has any contacts in this field, let me know.

Thanks, Garry. I need all the help I can get talking Marie into trading up to a new 3500HD Dually! :)

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Ernie:
With you pulling a big horn with a 2500, be prepared for a lot of support at the Rally! Just remember, everyone has an "opinion" Do your homework!

Last edited:

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
When I get the Prowler back from the dealership next week I will be getting it weighed on the way home.

Unless the scale was already there when I pull in, I doubt I'll want to hitch up and pull out of the site to get weighed . . .

Only to put it back and set everything up all over again.

Doublegranch

Rally Update:
Weight to Go will provide scales to weigh both your RV & Truck during each day of the Rally.
Prices are as follows:
RV 2 axle $60, 3 axle $65
RV & Truck $90 on two axle RV & $100 for Truck & 3 axle RV.
They will be set up to weigh on arrival or departure. The weigh in set up will allow for the weights to be taken and then you can go set up. They will come to each site and give you the full details of your numbers, etc. This will expedite any lines that may form on arrivals.

Please let me know if you are interested in this service, this is not a commitment and Tom the Owner does not require a minimum number to attend the Rally.
I know Ernie will participate in this event, so let me know who else is interested!!!!

Ann&Ted

I am interested, but since we are arriving on the 21st, will probably need to have in weighed at the pad. Other than the slides in, would we need to disconnect everything and hookup to the truck to pull the unit onto the scale?

Doublegranch

Ted: I am waiting for his reservations to be approved, but he will be arriving early to catch everyone who wants to be weighed and arriving early.
I will up date the posting as soon as I know his schedule. I think you will be okay to just drive in and head to the sale prior to check in.

Doublegranch

Weight To Go...Sign up
We currently have 6 wanting their Truck & RV weighed on arrival.
I will keep you posted as to the procedure once you arrive at the RV Resort.

Status
Not open for further replies.