EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Tucson - 2/23/2016 to 2/28/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

gasman

Camp Socializer
Garry, I sent our check on October 25th but it hasn't cleared our bank. Have you received it and just not cashed it yet?

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I thought it was before....during.......and after.

I guess I'm in real big trouble . . .

Good thing I don't have much of a reputation as however much I do have left (assuming I ever had any to begin with) . . . I'm going to loose it all! :p

- - - Updated - - -

Garry, I sent our check on October 25th but it hasn't cleared our bank. Have you received it and just not cashed it yet?

Maybe Dakota and Cheyenne intercepted it and used it at Pet Smart for some Kibbles & Bits or some Snausages!

Our cats would do something like that . . .

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired

[I just got it on Saturday....banks close due to holiday and I have not been back to town....will deposit it soon....Thanks for checking....]

- - - Updated - - -

JohnD: I am not sure how this is all going to work out for you! You could be arrested as a sexiual pervert, divorced, kicked out of HOC or who knows what......
I think the "JohnD" event will be after the Camera Lesson...that way everyone will have good advice of how to take great "Blackmail" photos.....
Rodeo is all warmed up for you! I will pull him out of the pastures a week before the event, lock him up, so when you get on he will be ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS:
Cathy, I am taking out a life insurance policy in your name....

Doublegranch

Garry, Did you put us on the bus? I know we had to get our own tickets for the rodeo. Should I send you the money now or when we see you in Feb.

[Neil..... Swapped the 54 passenger bus to a 55, They will allow me to stand, so I will stand and you and Nanci will have seats. It's not a problem and you are set....I will show you
on the Bus Listing on post one! Happy this all worked out and so sorry for any mix up. See you in FEB......]

DougLynne

retired Alberta Chapter Leaders
Could have had a Rally at the park we were at in Lake Havasu. There were 5 Bighorns, a North Trail, a Cyclone and a Greystone. We sure have seen a bunch of Bighorns since leaving home. Doug

Mrsfish

Could have had a Rally at the park we were at in Lake Havasu. There were 5 Bighorns, a North Trail, a Cyclone and a Greystone. We sure have seen a bunch of Bighorns since leaving home. Doug

yeah, but it wouldn't be a great rally without 'us'. Looking forward to meeting you in Feb. Safe travels

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Just got off the phone with Lazy Daze KOA . . . we are booked from Monday, Feb. 22 and leaving on Sunday, Feb. 28 . . . site 1488!

Can't wait!

Doublegranch

Just met with Lazy Days KOA for our Tucson Rodeo Rally....
We have a total of 19 Attendees that have not called in for the site deposit....
Our Rally is booked in a very busy time of the year and the Resorts sells out, so you need to call in soon to ensure your spot is reserved...

Doublegranch

Looks like we picked up a couple more Vendors for our Tucson Rodeo Rally.....
La Mesa RV will be hosting a couple of display units at our Rally site and offering other participation to be announced on another posting.
Camping World will be giving a talk and offering door prizes and a Raffle gift. The date and time will be announced later...
This Rally continues to GROW.....

Doublegranch

Pending 6 new Attendees for the Tucson Rodeo Rally....As soon as I get site confirmation, I will post the names...
This will total 47 Rigs for 92 attendees!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW...JohnD is really going to have an audience for his Famous SHOW...

Doublegranch

Welcome 6 New Attendees to the Tucson Rodeo Rally..
Jim & Connie Brower from NV
Denny & Marilyn Elmes...our newest Arizona Chapter Members
D'Wayne & Maria Sherwood....They will soon be new Arizona Chapter Members and good friends with Denny & Marilyn...Thank you for signing up your friends...Great Job!

We have a number of attendees now wanting to join the Rodeo Group...as the bus is sold out, perhaps we can secure transportation from Arizona Stagecoach to take those not
on the Charter bus. If there is enough interest, I will get to work on it. The owner is a good friend and I know he would be happy to work with us.

chiefaret

Looking at the list of attendees, most have big fivers, will there be a move to kick us folks out that just have little tow behinds out, or will we be ostracized and looked down upon?????;)

Status
Not open for further replies.