EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Tucson - 2/23/2016 to 2/28/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
You know I am the youngest of 11 children, so I am use to being bossed around and there was never a soft touch...
So this will be a very pleasant surprise!

- - - Updated - - -

Doublegranch

Jerry & Karen Paden:

I just moved your site from out in the lower 40 into the Rally Block...you now have site 1496 vs 1379....
We had a couple from Canada just CXLD.....Now you will feel like "family" Enjoy!

BY THE WAY, THE PARK NOW HAS ONE SITE AVAILABLE FOR THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS. LET ME KNOW IF AN HOC MEMBER WOULD LIKE TO JOIN THE GROUP!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
OK . . . so we are now three weeks away from our arrival . . .

What do I need to bring?

Vasoline . . . KY jelly . . . new Hanes undies . . . ?????

I still haven't bought new boots yet . . .

WHAT???

Should I do?????

Doublegranch

I am thinking you are in a "world" of trouble! The entire HOC membership is waiting for your Grand Entrance....
Clean underwear is always nice....Grandma said you never know when you have to be taken to the hospital, especially after RODEO!
Get your mind straight, as you have a large crowd going to be paying close attention to your performance!!!!!!!!!
But with your mind as a steel trap, you shouldn't have anything to worry about....just thinking out loud....

JohnD

I am thinking you are in a "world" of trouble! The entire HOC membership is waiting for your Grand Entrance....
Clean underwear is always nice....Grandma said you never know when you have to be taken to the hospital, especially after RODEO!
Get your mind straight, as you have a large crowd going to be paying close attention to your performance!!!!!!!!!
But with your mind as a steel trap, you shouldn't have anything to worry about....just thinking out loud....

My grandmother used to tell me to always wear clean underwear in case I was in an accident!

I told her that if I WAS in an accident that I'd probably soil ($#!+) my shorts, anywayz . . . so WHAT would it matter?????

She told me . . . "Just wear clean shorts and it won't matter . . . !"

Lesson learned . . . maybe!?

- - - Updated - - -

Now I am even more scarderer than before!

What . . . should . . . I . . . DO???

- - - Updated - - -

AaaaaaaHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kbvols

Gary...you have to get some video made for all us poor souls that can't make the rally.

Doublegranch

Keith & Kim:

I think you are correct....a video would also be super "Blackmail" down the road. I will see what I can do!
At least he is now thinking about wearing underwear under my Chaps!!! This is a positive....

Doublegranch

POT LUCK DINNER:
At this point in time it looks like the Chapter will host the following meat items for the Pot luck:
Center cut boneless Sirloin steaks and Chicken breasts. We will do a 50/50 mix for the 106 expected attendees..
Since we will be cooking outdoors at our social site and then going into the Grand Canyon Room for dinner, taking special cooking
orders for each steak may not work out.
Remember to bring a side dish to support this AZ BBQ Pot Luck Dinner! Also remember to bring your own eating utensils, plates and drinks.

Can't wait to see everyone and Safe Travels.

JohnD

POT LUCK DINNER:
At this point in time it looks like the Chapter will host the following meat items for the Pot luck:
Center cut boneless Sirloin steaks and Chicken breasts. We will do a 50/50 mix for the 106 expected attendees..
Since we will be cooking outdoors at our social site and then going into the Grand Canyon Room for dinner, taking special cooking
orders for each steak may not work out.
Remember to bring a side dish to support this AZ BBQ Pot Luck Dinner! Also remember to bring your own eating utensils, plates and drinks.

Can't wait to see everyone and Safe Travels.

I expect a steak since I will be the one in chaps with no undies . . . (are you all ready to see this????? You might loose your appetite)!

I'll take that medium rare . . . with a little bit of salt!

And pep'ah . . .

Whoo yeah!!!!!

Three weeks!

Cain't wait . . . YEEEEEEE HAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doublegranch

Now wait a minute....I thought you were buying new underwear? What happened, Cathy take your allowance away?
Rat team will do their best to accommodate your request...as you know we offer a 5 star Rally!!! yea right...

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Since John is on our horse race team, I was encouraged that at least he would be wearing new undies. If not I want my identity blocked on any team photographs after our win.

JohnD

Since John is on our horse race team, I was encouraged that at least he would be wearing new undies. If not I want my identity blocked on any team photographs after our win.

Santa brought me some new undies for Christmas . . .

Haven't opened them yet . . . maybe I'll bring the new package down to Tucson!

Many different colors . . . and so soft! :p

JohnD

OK . . . now on a more serious note . . . I have a question to ask.

I will be giving a photography class or two (yes, in a previous life I was a photojournalist/newspaper photographer) . . .

My question is this . . . What kind of camera do you have?

Not so much brand specific, but is it a point and shoot camera or a DSLR (interchangable lens camera)?

In otherwords . . . this . . . or this?

CanonSD430Front-P1060427.jpg VersiPod2XTiup-PB111711.jpg

Because I can teach both . . . but they are different from each other so we may need to have a class for each type of camera!

Let me know so I can work up a class for both types of cameras!

OK . . . now back to me wearing or not wearing skivvies . . .

ChristmasUndies2008-IMGP0728.jpg

JohnD

We would be interested in the point and shoot class.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cool beans!

Keep 'em coming!

Less than three weeks away now . . .

- - - Updated - - -

Now wait a minute....I thought you were buying new underwear? What happened, Cathy take your allowance away?
Rat team will do their best to accommodate your request...as you know we offer a 5 star Rally!!! yea right...

Cathy does our laundry . . . so she knows about my undies!

As for my allowance . . . I don't get an allowance!

She keeps it for shoes or purse purchases . . . :p

As for boots . . . time to go to the Boot Barn to pick up my new boots! :cool:

MTPockets

Cool beans!

Keep 'em coming!

Less than three weeks away now . . .

- - - Updated - - -

Cathy does our laundry . . . so she knows about my undies!

As for my allowance . . . I don't get an allowance!

She keeps it for shoes or purse purchases . . . :p

As for boots . . . time to go to the Boot Barn to pick up my new boots! :cool:
John!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    91.9 KB · Views: 17
Status
Not open for further replies.