EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Tucson - 2/23/2016 to 2/28/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
POT LUCK DINNER:
It was suggested we get a list of items attendees are bringing to the Pot Luck so duplicates could be held to a minimum....
The THEME for the Pot luck is "Arizona BBQ"....The chapter will provide Top Sirloin center cut steaks and very large chicken breasts.
There will be a 50/50 mix of each for the 100 + attendees.
Please post what item you will bring, ie desert: brownies etc or side dish: ie Potato salad etc
I will attempt to capture each posting and list the items on the first post of this thread. I have tried this on many Rally's and so far
it has not worked as the response has been minimal....So in consideration for all Attendees, let's see if we can create a list for everyone
to review.
Also REMEMBER....we will have one night a pot luck snack night....bring a snack to share, anything...this is NOT A DINNER...just a get together
for some fun and story telling....Oh and maybe talk about JohnD's up coming Ride on RODEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks.....See you all soon and I simply can't Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wino2

We are bringing fudge. Just keep an eye on Floyd Phillbrook he tends to fill his plate with Wayne's fudge or run off with it.

Doublegranch

Floyd:
Unless you want to be penalized....keep your fingers out of the fudge!!!!!!!!!
Rodeo has enough in him for two rides....JohnD will not count.

Doublegranch

Site changes:
As previously noted due to a couple of cancelations, we moved a couple of sites around to ensure only "Heartland Members" were within our block.
Phil & Mary Ochoa....moved to site 1528 from 1467
John & Karen Peterson...moved to site 1526 from 1466...
Sorry for the move but hope you will understand....also you are now in the middle of the activities...

Any questions please feel free to PM me.
Safe Travels everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doublegranch

Doug & Lynne:

Please bring lots....it is my favorite....perhaps you can make me a couple extra pounds for my trailer!!!!!!!!! Just a thought...

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I'll bring the music!

And I'll ask Cathy what she is planning on bringing to the pot'o'luck and report back here later this evening!

I'm going to start loading up the Prowler today as we leave one week from today for Tucson!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Also, I have worked up a photography class that can include both point and shoot and DSLR digital cameras.

Rather than split them up into two classes we will do both together!

By the end of this class, hopefully everyone will know how to make their digital camera provide them with the photos they are looking for!

If not . . . you can take me out to the back 40 and kick my @$$! :p

In case anyone is wondering, in my previous life I was a newspaper photographer, and also owned an operated a photography studio and photo lab.

Basically, I have been involved in the photo business since I gradjitated high school!

Tucson here we come!

Here is a photo I shot back in my early newspaper dayz (December 7, 1979):

HouseFireHorz-12-07-1979.jpg

By the by . . . this house was completely destroyed!

Doublegranch

Welcome Hugh & Judy Sheridan...NEW HOC members and this will be their first Heartland Rally....
They are from San Diego and just purchased a new Landmark and just joined the HOC.

As luck would have it...they called in for a site exactly as we had one cancellation this morning.....
They will be joining us for the Charter bus and Rodeo as well....
They are on the waitlist for Havasu Balloon Festival and siged up for the Mtn Region Rally in Colo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.