EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, Jackson - 10/13/2016 to 10/17/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Donna, We just got confirmation of our reservation for October 10 at Bakersfield RV Resort. :cool:

Thanks Doug & Doris, we have you added to the caravan!!

Donna

- - - Updated - - -

Chuck and Donna,
My wife and I would like to attend. Please add us to the list.
Marc & Carol Peloquin

Hi Marc & Carol, we have you added to the attendee list, we look forward to seeing you again. Please send us your arrival & departure dates once you have them.

Thanks, Chuck & Donna

mlpeloquin

Thanks Doug & Doris, we have you added to the caravan!!

Donna

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Marc & Carol, we have you added to the attendee list, we look forward to seeing you again. Please send us your arrival & departure dates once you have them.

Thanks, Chuck & Donna

Chuck & Donna,
We will arrive on 10/13 and depart on 10/19. When will you want the payment?
Thank you,
Marc & Carol

LTZ

Chuck & Donna,
We will arrive on 10/13 and depart on 10/19. When will you want the payment?
Thank you,
Marc & Carol

Hi Marc & Carol, thanks for your dates! Not sure yet of when we will be collecting the money. Keep checking the first post, we will post it there.

Thanks, Chuck & Donna

Pitypooh

Hi we are Don & Lauren Edwards, new members of the owners club and we would like to join the Jackson rally please. Arriving Friday Oct. 7 departing Sunday Oct. 16th? Looking forward to making new friends! Thank you

hercastle

We just joined the owners club and want to join in for this rally. We would like the come in 10/06 to 10/ 16. If possible we would like to be placed next to Don & Lauren Edwards. We look forward to this event it sounds fun.
thank you, Karen & Frank Velasquez.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Don and Lauren,

We are happy you guys are going to join us and we look forward to meeting you both!!

Rod

Hi we are Don & Lauren Edwards, new members of the owners club and we would like to join the Jackson rally please. Arriving Friday Oct. 7 departing Sunday Oct. 16th? Looking forward to making new friends! Thank you

Karen and Frank,

Congratulations on joining the owners club and we are thrilled you guys can make it as well. We look forward to meeting you both as well.

We just joined the owners club and want to join in for this rally. We would like the come in 10/06 to 10/ 16. If possible we would like to be placed next to Don & Lauren Edwards. We look forward to this event it sounds fun.
thank you, Karen & Frank Velasquez.

Are either of you thinking about going to the National Rally in Las Vegas the week prior and caravanning to Jackson with the group afterward?

Rod and Kelly

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Welcome to the Heartland family Don & Lauren Edwards and Karen & Frank Velasquez. We'll see you in Jackson if not sooner. Make sure you utilize this forum with any questions or comments. There's a great group of people here to help you.

Thenomads

Don & Lauren and Karen & Frank it was nice to meet you/see you again, this weekend at Jackson. It was a chamber of commerce type weekend in Jackson and we had a wonderful time talking with you and meeting other Heartlanders. We are looking forward to seeing you in October at the Northern California Rally. Our leader, El Chucko and Donna do a wonderful job, it is going to be a lot of fun.

meagle

Morris and Sally Eagleman will attend and would like to caravan from Las Vegas with the group. I've spent the night before in the Orange Grove RV park. It is OK. Next week on my trip to Arizona I will be staying in the Bakersfield RV park. I will let all know of my impression of the park and how it compares to the Orange Grove RV park

jbeletti

Caravan Information:
Bakersfield RV Resort (www.BakersfieldRVResort.com)
20 sites reserved for one night - October 10 - depart October 11 heading for Jackson
$40.00 for the night
Please call the resort, 661.833.9998, Monday-Friday, 8:00am-1:00pm, to make your reservations.
Ask for Heidi , tell Heidi you are with the Heartland Group, Wagon Masters are Chuck & Donna Hale.
Please post or PM LTZ (Chuck & Donna) after you make your reservations.

The Belettis are in for Bakersfield! Called this morning and spoke with Kylie. She got me in our group. We have to square up with Oasis on Monday morning so while we don't plan to roll-out with the caravan - we will see everyone at Bakersfield RV Resort late Monday afternoon.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Had a little pre, pre, rally for the Jackson rally.
67972a590da1a34d8fa67730908a2416.jpg
a5f816cf2b3cda5becea6e5039092518.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Smasera

My wife and I, plus my sister Kris and husband Ben had the great fortune to meet Chuck & Donna who were camping at Jackson with Jerrod and Rhonda. It was an absolute delight meeting each of them this weekend. We also picked up some great ideas from Jerrod in ways to enhance our RV's. He amazed me with his knowledge and McGiverish abilities. We are very pleased to know that we will be seeing them all at the Jackson rally. Steve Masera

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Thats awesome Jim and Nancy!!

The Belettis are in for Bakersfield! Called this morning and spoke with Kylie. She got me in our group. We have to square up with Oasis on Monday morning so while we don't plan to roll-out with the caravan - we will see everyone at Bakersfield RV Resort late Monday afternoon.

Wish we could have been there with you guys!! Sounds like it was a great time!

Had a little pre, pre, rally for the Jackson rally.
67972a590da1a34d8fa67730908a2416.jpg
a5f816cf2b3cda5becea6e5039092518.jpg

Steve,

Kelly and I look forward to meeting you guys this year at Jackson and hope to get to experience and share in some of Jerrod's mods as well.

My wife and I, plus my sister Kris and husband Ben had the great fortune to meet Chuck & Donna who were camping at Jackson with Jerrod and Rhonda. It was an absolute delight meeting each of them this weekend. We also picked up some great ideas from Jerrod in ways to enhance our RV's. He amazed me with his knowledge and McGiverish abilities. We are very pleased to know that we will be seeing them all at the Jackson rally. Steve Masera

Everyone,

Chuck and Donna are feeling a little under the weather and will be updating the post soon, but I just received word from Chuck that the Jackson Rally is officially full and that Happy Daze RV are sponsoring the Tri-Tip portion of the pot luck dinner as well as bringing three new Heartlands for us all to walk through and drool over!

Rod and Kelly

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Steve it was wonderful meeting you guys. Looking forward to the next trip out hope to see you guys sooner then October.
If you need anything message me and I'll give you my number

sbhoward

Does this mean no one else can attend? Or we just won't be with the group ( which is ok) I added my name to the list months ago but haven't heard anything.... We were going to stop at Jackson on the way back from National ( If I can get those reservations!)

LTZ

Does this mean no one else can attend? Or we just won't be with the group ( which is ok) I added my name to the list months ago but haven't heard anything.... We were going to stop at Jackson on the way back from National ( If I can get those reservations!)

Steve - no worries, we have you on the attendee list on the first post, you are #10. We just need to get your arrival & depart dates from you. Can't wait to meet you both.

From here on, we will start a wait list.

Thanks, Chuck & Donna

Status
Not open for further replies.