EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, Jackson - 10/13/2016 to 10/17/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Please add 8amps to wine wait list. (Still on wait list for rally)
Thanks!

Phil & Mary, we will get in contact with you if an opening becomes available. You also are added to the wait list for the wine tasting/tour.

Donna

Skipm

I seen that payment was due by July 15th and noticed a few still marked as not payed. When will you notify the people on the wait list if they will be able to take the non payed for sites? I'm asking beacause I'm on the wait list.

LTZ

I seen that payment was due by July 15th and noticed a few still marked as not payed. When will you notify the people on the wait list if they will be able to take the non payed for sites? I'm asking beacause I'm on the wait list.

We have been in contact with those folks. Some are traveling at this time, one is in the middle of moving from one state to another, & some folks just were moved up from the wait list. We will certainly contact you if an opening comes up when it is down to you on the wait list. We wish that we had room for everyone to join us!

LTZ

Hi Donna. My user name is, cachiliman
Thanks. My check went out today....

Thank you, I made the change. Will let you know when we receive it. We are looking forward to meeting you both.

Donna

Dan & Sally Sullivan

Hi Donna & Chuck,

We made our reservations for Bakersfield! So Please add us for Tuesday & Wednesday nite at Jackson. I will put a check in the mail for the 2 extra Days.
Sally

LTZ

Hi Donna & Chuck,

We made our reservations for Bakersfield! So Please add us for Tuesday & Wednesday nite at Jackson. I will put a check in the mail for the 2 extra Days.
Sally

Hi Dan & Sally, I added your extra days & have you down for the caravan. So excited, it's getting closer, gonna be lots of fun!

Donna

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hi Donna & Chuck,

Sally
YEAH Dan and Sally....so happy that you will be caravanning with us from Las Vegas to Jackson!!! :cool: WOOHOO!!

LTZ

UPDATE:

Please check the first post for agenda updates. Also check out the attendee list for potluck dish assignments.

It's almost here...are you rally ready?!?! Whoo hoo!! :cool:

jdfishing

Not so fast. I've got a two week hunting trip coming up first. And you guys will be so partied out from Las Vegas, it'll be afternoon nap time for everyone. lol

jbeletti

UPDATE:

Please check the first post for agenda updates. Also check out the attendee list for potluck dish assignments.

It's almost here...are you rally ready?!?! Whoo hoo!! :cool:

After being there for two amazing rallies put on by Art and Teresa in past years, I am ready to go back for the first time "with an RV"! Should be fun!

TahoeCamper

Founding Nevada-North Chapter Leader-Retired
Tom & Lorraine, Glad you got into the rally, Would have hated to see you camped down by the RV dump:( See you soon.
George and Laura also

Status
Not open for further replies.