EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CO, Buena Vista - 5/12/2016 to 5/15/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seren

Just a heads up that I have been in the hospital in San Antonio for 5 days with a foot infection. Will have to make a decision after I get released as to whether we will continue on our Rocky Mountain adventure, since it is looking more and more that I will need a recuperation period of a few months when I will not be able to walk on my heal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Sorry to hear about you foot problem Mike. Take the time to heal properly and then you can enjoy your Rockies Adventure that much more.

Seren

Discharged today, but podiatrist said it will be at least a few months before being able to walk using heel. In addition, my require additional outpatient procedures, so am heading back to Florida and will be unable to attend the rally. Was looking forward to it.
Enjoy the rally!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

gwalter

Sorry you can't make it but look forward to seeing you down the road. You are always welcome at any of our events.

Last edited:

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Discharged today, but podiatrist said it will be at least a few months before being able to walk using heel. In addition, my require additional outpatient procedures, so am heading back to Florida and will be unable to attend the rally. Was looking forward to it.
Enjoy the rally!

Sorry about the problems . . . was looking forward to meeting you!

Well . . . we have another one in September . . . and more next year!

gwalter

Welcome Dave and Sue. Glad you are able to join us in Buena Vista and look forward to meeting you and checking out your new rig. We will have 2 new Sundances to view. Your new trailer and Garry's new 5ver.

Gregg

MissileMech

Thanks Gregg, it will be nice to meet you in person finally. I looks like this will be a great event to meet a lot of HOC members. We will post what food we will be bringing soon.

gwalter

This is just a reminder for those attending to sign up for the Pot Luck Supper. We have filled out the meat dish area but everything else is open. We still are looking for 3 volunteer trailers to help host the Poker Run event. If you don't wish to be a host trailer you can assist one of the hosts with a snack. We also have plenty of sites available for anyone else still contemplating attending.

Five weeks and we will see everyone in Buena Vista!

Gregg & Linda

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Rally starts five weeks from today (that is if my math is right :rolleyes: ) . . .

CAIN'T WAIT!

Status
Not open for further replies.