EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CO, Colorado Springs - 9/15/2016 to 9/18/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greengas

Called and left a message. Now for a few days of telephone tag and Sarah and I should be all set for this rally. I'll update as soon as we are confirmed.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Hey Ronn . . . long time no hearum from you!

Glad to see you guys are coming to this rally!

Greengas

Got spot 45. Arriving late on Thursday leaving Sunday. Great way to followup on our annual Labor Day weekend rv outing in Estes Park. Two weekends in a row in our rig. Life just dont better than that (at least for now).

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Mountaindale called me last night to remind us that Jan. 31 is the deadline for reserving a site for this rally. She said they have requests waiting for our unused reserved sites. They will be releasing them on Febr. 1 for public reservations. If you are thinking of attending this rally and have not reserved a site yet you should do so ASAP. Please let me know when you get your site and your arrival and departure dates.

Thanks, Gregg

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
I am finding it hard to believe that there are only 11 out of 20 spots reserved for this. Is it me? Would it help if I promised to shower each day?

gwalter

Lol. You don't bother me any. But if anyone is still wanting to attend, you only have 2 weeks to sign up.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Just reserved our site . . . #23 from Thursday through Sunday!

- - - Updated - - -

Just reserved our site . . . #23 from Thursday through Sunday!

Can't wait . . . and will see some of you in Tucson!

gwalter

I got a PM from Bill and he and Ingrid will be joining us for the rally. Glad to see them signup.

Just a reminder that registration closes on Jan. 31st.

jbeletti

The Belettis are confirmed! We arrive on Monday, 12-Sep leave the following Monday, 19-Sep. We're on site 32.

See you then!

Photobug

Mark and I signed up today, and are looking forward to going. We also signed up for the one in BV in May, so ae looking for a lot of fun with the group. We are new to camping with the group, so may need some help from time to time. Susan and Mark B, Pueblo West

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Carol and I will be attending the Rally. We made reservations and will be in Site 29, arriving on September 12th and Departing on September 29th.

gwalter

Welcome Susan & Mark and Terry & Carol. We are looking forward to meeting all of you. I am sure all in attendance are willing to help with anything you may need.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.