EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CO, Colorado Springs - 9/15/2016 to 9/18/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Let me know here if you are interested and what camera(s) you have, plus any questions you may have as well.
My goal is to at least give you one thing to make your photos better . . .

John.. I am definitely interested in your camera class. Please count me in..

I have the following & am using now:

Nikon D80
Nikon D5300
Nikon 18-200 VR Lens
Sigma 18-250 Lens
Sigma 150-500 mm Lens
Sigma 10-20 F3.5 Lens
Nikon 18-55 mm Lens
Canon Powershot A550 for snap shots

Retired but still have:
Fuji Film 2800
Fuju Film S7000
Yashica Mat Twin Lens Reflex 120 Film
Pentax Spotmatic 35mm

Last edited:

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
John.. I am definitely interested in your camera class. Please count me in..

I have the following & am using now:

Nikon D80
Nikon D5300
Nikon 18-200 VR Lens
Sigma 18-250 Lens
Sigma 150-500 mm Lens
Sigma 10-20 F3.5 Lens
Nikon 18-55 mm Lens
Canon Powershot A550 for snap shots

Retired but still have:
Fuji Film 2800
Fuju Film S7000
Yashica Mat Twin Lens Leflex 120 Film
pentax spotmatic 35mm

I used to have the previous version of the Fuji S7000 . . . the S602Z.

Awesome little digital . . . wish I still had it!

My second 35mm film camera was a Honeywell Pentax Spotmatic 1000 with the old screw mount lenses back in the early 70's.

I still have my Yashica Mat 124G twin lens reflex . . . haven't used it in years.

Anyway . . . bring your gear a we'll have a good class!

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
John, although I sat through your presentation at Tucson, I will be there again. My wife just got me a Nikon D3300 for our anniversary and Fathers Day. I have been using it about a week and am excited to learn some tricks with it.

JohnD

John, although I sat through your presentation at Tucson, I will be there again. My wife just got me a Nikon D3300 for our anniversary and Fathers Day. I have been using it about a week and am excited to learn some tricks with it.

Cool!

Can't wait!

Garry has a D3300 as well . . .

We are gonna be at the Royal Gorge over the July 4th. weekend if anyone is going to be in the area.

Carleen

We will have an opening for this rally on one of our sites already reserved. If anyone is interested in joining us let me know. One of our group has to cancel but are holding the site for now so we can fill it with a HOC member. If you have been undecided now is the chance to join this rally at a great campground.

Hi Gregg- I would like to join this event. I spoke with the campground and they said site #8 is still available. I would like to reserve today if I can. You had mentioned that you had a cancellation in the group and would hold that spot if anyone else would like to join. Has that spot been taken? If so, I can reserve #8.

Thanks!

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Looks like I am going to come in earlier than I thought.. I have friends in Colorado Springs so I changed my arrival date to the 5th.. Will leave same time on the 19th..

I'm looking for a spot the week before Labor Day weekend. Haven't found a spot yet..

Oh.. the life of a gypsy lifestyle...

BC

Update...
Got a reservation in Canon City at Mountain View RV for a week. Leave Sept 5th for Mountaindale for 2 weeks.

JohnD

Update...
Got a reservation in Canon City at Mountain View RV for a week. Leave Sept 5th for Mountaindale for 2 weeks.

We stayed just down the road about a half mile at Echo Canyon Campground over the July 4th. weekend.

We did drive through this park to check it out . . . was very nice!

Also, right across the street from there is the Royal View Campground.

We've stayed there many times and it is a great place to hang out.

danemayer

Hi Gregg,

Well, as usual, we're late straightening out our calendar, but we'd like to attend. The park however is full. So if you're keeping a standby list, would you put us on it in case anyone's plans change and there's an opening.

Thanks.

gwalter

Dan,

I will start the standby list now. I have had a couple of inquiries about attending but you are the first to commit to the list. We had one opening earlier and it filled so there is a chance you can get in also.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I happened to pick up some bags of wood pellets from a friend of mine.. When I get to the rally anyone that uses a pellet grill let me know and I can give you a 40lb bag of wood pellets.

BC

gwalter

Thanks for the offer Bob. I would take one if you have some left.
See you next month.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Was looking at the list of folks attending.. i don't know many of them, I think... Would be nice to have a last name.

Looking forward to seeing you all....

BTW.. Have a reservation at Mountain View in Canon City.. Anyone going to be in that area before 9/5 going to Mountaindale?? If so look me up..

gwalter

Bob, we will put together a name list with all the first and last names and their site numbers and have it available for everyone by rally time.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Outstanding.. I appreciate it.. Looking forward to the rally.. I will be there a week early. Have some friends in the area..

See you soon..

BC

Status
Not open for further replies.