EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: DE, Lincoln - 7/22/2011 to 7/24/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Mike and Jodi, There are still sites we would love to have you. Call the campground at 302 491-6614 the office opens at 11.00 on Sunday.

JMVford

retired Maryland Chapter Leaders
Thanks. I called and we are on site 140. See you then. Do we need to bring anything?

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Thanks. I called and we are on site 140. See you then. Do we need to bring anything?
If you've had a chance to follow this thread, then you know that we are having live music and anyone who plays an instrument is invited to bring it along and join in with the band.
We are also having a potluck dinner on Saturday evening with everyone bringing a dish to share.
Other than that bring yourselves and be prepared to meet some great folks and have the time of your life, you're in the family now!

thomison

We will not be able to make the rally. Looks like I need to have knee surgey. We will try and make the rally in Sept in OC. Thanks

Vtxkid

We decided to extend our dates on this trip so I made the phone call this morning... coming in Friday afternoon and staying till Tuesday the 26th now...

camperjohn08

We can't do that John cause some of us have to work. You tell my husband that it's ok for me to quit my job and we'll be there Wednesday!
Actually... Nancy & I Both had to take time off from work. Working part time has it's up's and down's... first they say you are taking time off @ the busiest time of the year and @ the Same time...they don't call me to work @ the hottest part of the Month..?? Go Figure... (And on you quiting ya Job.. Someone has to pay for that Nice New Truck):angel:

dalspot

Can someone bring a nice side dish of a cool breeze????

Wait.... isn't there a drink called a Cool Breeze????? :D

I think there is!

* 1 1/2 oz. Rum, coconut
* 1/2 oz. Rum, light
* 1 oz. Cranberry Juice
* 2 oz. Pineapple Juice
* 1 slice Pineapple

Mixing Instructions

Measure a highball glass full of ice cubes into a cocktail shaker. Add ingredients and shake. Pour back into highball glass and garnish with a slice of pineapple.

It's gonna be HOT! Lets just hope the power stays on.

See you all in a few days. We are looking forward to meeting everyone at our first rally.

Karen

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Hello from NY , Beth and I took off Thursday so we will be there a day earlier then planned !!! Looking forward to meeting every one !! Looking at the weather report it's going to be a hot one !!:cool:

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We will have a mega tent party for sure! If anyone would like to bring their EZ Up Tent we will be creating the largest shade area we can by putting them all together! You can help us if you have one and don't mind please bring it along! I know the trees are very young on the property and will not be producing much shade! We'll make our own!

camperjohn08

We will have a mega tent party for sure! If anyone would like to bring their EZ Up Tent we will be creating the largest shade area we can by putting them all together! You can help us if you have one and don't mind please bring it along! I know the trees are very young on the property and will not be producing much shade! We'll make our own!
We have a 15' x 15' 5 sides (five leg) coleman ez-up ..(cover only no screen's) It should provide some shade.. I'll try to bring it..

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We appreciate the offer John and we will certainly use whatever you bring! No screen or sides it doesn't matter. We're just looking to keep everyone in the shade!!!

Drums tuned up, packed in cases and ready to go! Oh honey, we need a bigger truck!!! Man are we haulin' for this rally!!!

camperjohn08

Don't know if you should do that John... might be to much weight for the "rig"! ;)
You Bringem' more fire wood.. me have enough room for the canopy..:cool: On another note.. I actually weighed it... and it weigh's 23.5 lbs.....:confused:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.