EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: DE, Lincoln - 7/22/2011 to 7/24/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vtxkid

You Bringem' more fire wood.. me have enough room for the canopy..:cool: On another note.. I actually weighed it... and it weigh's 23.5 lbs.....:confused:
Dang John, don't think it will be a good event for any type of fire! Were already going to be roasting according to the weather report for this weekend...

camperjohn08

Dang John, don't think it will be a good event for any type of fire! Were already going to be roasting according to the weather report for this weekend...
Hey What's a Rally without a campfire or two.. We have our Best times laughing around the campfire..Just ask Debra, Cindy, Nancy, Deb and others..;)

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
It would appear the Pot Luck is coming along nicely. We have heard from about half of the group so far and here's what we've got cookin--

Main Dishes
2 Meatball dishes
1 Sausage 7 Maccaroni casserole
1 enchilada Casserole
1 Lasagna
1 Beans & Franks and 1 Hot Dogs & Beans (is there a difference??? we'll find out)
1 Pork Roast & Sauerkraut
1 KFC Chicken Bucket

Sides
1 Cornbread casserole1 Potato salad
1 cabbage salad
1 tossed salad
1 Red beans and rice
1 Baked Beans
3 unnamed dishes

Desserts
2 chocolate cakes
1 Blueberry Cake (I hope)
2 peach pies
1 Strawberry Upside Down cake
1 unnamed

Hope this helps for anyone who is undecided. Just a few more days, can't wait!

Last edited:

mikeandconnie

Do you have spots remaining? Connie and I are on our way from Santa Barbara, Ca. to Maryland. Your rally looks like a lot of fun. We have never been to the North East coast and would like to attend if time permits. We belong to the Georgia chapter and would love to meet other Heartland members.
thanks
Mike and Connie

f250dieseldad

Mike and Connie, Any Heartland owner is welcome to join us. I am not sure but I think there are spots left. You can call the campground at 302-491-6614. When you get a spot let us know.

dieselsweetheart

Hi Mike and Connie....you are more than welcome to join us....it's gonna be a hot one,, that's for sure!!!

Mike, thanks for posting the potluck inventory. Cindy M wanted to know what to bring...

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Wow, the weather is looking like we'll need a pool party! As of now fires are permitted but must be kept small. They may be banned by the time we get there.

Spoke to the CG yesterday and there are still sites available so come on down. up, over, out from all directions.

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Deb,
Count Colleen in for a nice big offering of Baked Beans and I will add a store bought dessert of some kind.

jim

murry135

I am looking to put together a Hitch replacement team for our Big Horn 5er. We are sitching from a standard issue Lippert to a TrailAir Triglide that a fellow member is good enought to transport to the Delaware Rally for me to purchase. The hitch team will be outfitted by the team owner, Murry135, at this time we are looking at team colors of Blue, Gold and Silver you can get a view of these colors by looking at Miller Light cans. However if the team feels they would like to be darning different colors please feel free to sign up and post your color suggestions. Our unit will be arriving Friday afternoon early and available until Sunday check out time for the team sponsored get together and work out. I am a firm believer that all applicants are assured a position, no man or no woman, will be left unrecognized. Please support Team Murry and his quest to be a Happy Camper!

Respectfully Team Owner and Sponsor,
Murry 135

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Jim,

Count me in !! I intalled mine at Goshen with pit crew of 3 . I will bring a couple steel rods which I used to help with the install !!!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
If I liked beer I would be happy to support your color scheme. You will get all the help you need Jim! Don't fret none!

murry135

I see that the team is coming together nicely. Looks like a winning combination to me. Just put a coat of wax on her, checked the tires and a few other improvements. See everyone at the winners circle. Looking forward to a great weekend need the adult company and conversation, does anyone know when school starts again in NY !!!!!!!

jnbhobe

Make sure you have the right sockets and open-end wrenches and a piece of pipe for the breaker bar. Bolts are 15/16th. there are four on each side, I added 4 extra since the holes were there. May have to drop the hitch also. A couple of drift pins help also. We'll be there thursday.

porthole

Retired
Make sure you have the right sockets and open-end wrenches and a piece of pipe for the breaker bar. Bolts are 15/16th. there are four on each side, I added 4 extra since the holes were there. May have to drop the hitch also. A couple of drift pins help also. We'll be there thursday.

Got that covered Jon. Even brought an extra battery for the impact gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.