EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: DE, Lincoln - 7/22/2011 to 7/24/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

porthole

Retired
We are here, Nelly & Kevin got here a few hours before us. Pretty good storms on the way down and apparently a real good wind along with some heavy rain here at the CG.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Please don't forget our Heartland Gives Back Initiative while out shopping for the this trip. We are donating to the HOME OF THE BRAVE in Milford, DE.

They need
Paper Products - Both kitchen and bath types
Laundry Supplies
Personal Care Items - Razors, Shaving Cream, Deodorant, etc.
Coffee/Sugar/Creamer

Let's not forget those who fought for our freedom and now need a helping hand themselves!

dieselsweetheart

Yes!!! Heartland Gives Back!!!!! I am shopping tomorrow!!! Don't forget, and if you get to DE and forgot....DE does have supermarkets!!!

dieselsweetheart

Deb, I think you mentioned but can't remember? Are there women involved at the veterans place? I want to know if I can buy women's deodorant and such...

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Yes, there are women soldiers permitted at the facility so products for men and women would be welcomed! Great question Cheryl! You ready? I'm ready! See all y'all tomorrow!

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Ladies and Gentlemen Start your Impact wrenches. Thanks guys for all the offerings to help and bring equipment. We will hook up when ever the team feels ready maybe Saturday morning before the heat sets in. I also have packed an electric impact gun, drive sockests, open ends so it looks like we got it covered. Team Colors will be that of Miller Lite. Since I am partial to the #2 car sponsored by Miller.

porthole

Retired
Team Colors will be that of Miller Lite. Since I am partial to the #2 car sponsored by Miller.

"Low, lite or free it's not for me" - that's my motto and I'm sticking to it!

But, since I am bringing the heaviest component, I guess I could "force" myself to partake in a little bit of watered down hops :cool: It's 5 o'clock somewhere!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Tax Free is why we are shopping on Friday morning in Milford! Besides with the chairs, drums and rally stuff, there's no room for food! :eek:

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Sadly, Debra and I are no longer going to be able to attend. We are heartbroken, as we were really looking forward to this trip, but family matters have trumped our RV'ing this weekend. Hopefully we'll see many of you at other future rallies.

camperjohn08

We are here @ site 206.. arrived this morning (Wed.)@ 1055.. and set up by 1155.. just two of us here now.. can't wait till others arrive.. for the fun to begin.. nice park.. but it will be nice when they actually install concrete patio's You all are gonna need your mat's.....
John & Nancy Latham

camperjohn08

Sadly, Debra and I are no longer going to be able to attend. We are heartbroken, as we were really looking forward to this trip, but family matters have trumped our RV'ing this weekend. Hopefully we'll see many of you at other future rallies.
Hope everything get's worked out .. We "All" will miss you both... Take Care
John & Nancy

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired

As I told you, we will all miss you and Debra but it always FAMILY FIRST!!! Take care of them and we'll catch up with you soon!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We are here @ site 206.. arrived this morning (Wed.)@ 1055.. and set up by 1155.. just two of us here now.. can't wait till others arrive.. for the fun to begin.. nice park.. but it will be nice when they actually install concrete patio's You all are gonna need your mat's.....
John & Nancy Latham

Hey John, is the grass turning brown or have they had some rain there? Rain has skirted all around us but we haven't had any to speak of here!

camperjohn08

Wet dirt, some green grass..or "weeds"...I guess they had a very hard rain a day or so ago..so the need for mat's is a must..And did I say it's hot outside too..BUT they have a great pool facility..... Did someone say "Pool Party".............;)

Status
Not open for further replies.