EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: DE, Lincoln - 7/22/2011 to 7/24/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim & Harriet

this looks great! we do plan to be there just have to check the dates - my cousins are trying to organize a family reunion for june (jim's family is having a reunion in june.)
we will let you know.
have a great holiday!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Just received a notice that Cedar Creek Landing is becoming a Yogi Bear Resort as of January 1, 2011. All the more reason to pack up the 5er or travel trailer, load the kids and/or grandkids and head off to this wonderful family destination. They will be announcing a full (in facility) activity schedule soon so keep an eye on their web page here. Although I see no noticable change right now there is some in the near future. Don't forget the Delaware State Fair is also in town at the Harrington Fairgrounds. Click here for State Fair information. Delaware beaches are clean and only a short drive from the campground. An evening stroll on the boardwalk would be fun too. There is so much to do in the area and don't forget tax free shopping! Hope to see many of you there!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Do You Play An Instrument?
Bring It Along Because You Are Invited to Join In With The
ONE HORSE TOWN BAND
At The
HEARTLAND JULY JAM
All Musicians Are Welcome To Play!

If you play an instrument, love music or just like tapping your toes to the rhythm, then this is where you will want to be. The
Heartland July Jam
will be held on Saturday evening by the pool. Everyone is invited to play along (you must bring your own instrument) and we encourage all musicians to bring their stuff! Karaoke will take place as well so if you sing practice up!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Spoke with the new registration staff at DELAWARE BEACHES JELLYSTONE CAMP RESORT today. Notice the new name of the campground. The attendees list has been recorded here.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Johnnie & Marsha I got your message and you have been added to the attendees listing. Welcome and enjoy the music! Great to have you.

Last edited:

dieselsweetheart

Just to let you know I am working on that signature cocktail...now that we have a band...I will have to name my drink after the band....something like "One Horse"...or "One drink and you won't find your horse".. or something like that. One thing for sure...it won't taste like horse....I have a list of concoctions and am planning to work on finding that perfect blend...

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Just to let you know I am working on that signature cocktail...now that we have a band...I will have to name my drink after the band....something like "One Horse"...or "One drink and you won't find your horse".. or something like that. One thing for sure...it won't taste like horse....I have a list of concoctions and am planning to work on finding that perfect blend...

Just remember my little umbrella!

dieselsweetheart

Was surprised to get a real voice on the other end of the phone just now... we are booked...site 116 in Chapter Leader Row. Woohoo!!!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Just confirmed sites with the campground and all is well. As the music coordinator for the Jam portion of the rally, please send me an email if you are planning to bring an instrument and join the band! NJHeartlandOwners@hotmail.com

Here is the latest news!

HEARTLAND JULY JAM
All Musicians Are Welcome To Play!

In Addition We Will Be Filming
The Official Auditions For and Performance Of The
HEARTLAND KAZOO BAND
For A Feature Presentation on the Heartland Owners Club You Tube Channel!
The Song Choice is George Strait's - Sing A Song About The Heartland!
Now practice - practice - practice!
If you don't have a kazoo - one will be provided for you.

What we really need is YOU so register for this rally soon!

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
We're in! Site 115, arriving July 21, departing July 24. Bringing the big brass. (That should give everyone plenty to think about!)

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Glad you will be bringing your brass no
matter the size! I think we're having too
much fun already!

Status
Not open for further replies.