EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: DE, Lincoln - 7/22/2011 to 7/24/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

dieselsweetheart

The owner of the CG was at the Timonium RV show today...we said "we'll be seeing you in July!!!" Looking forward to it... I think there were more PA CGs represented than MD...

thomison

Hello. My wife and I just purshased a new Graystone. We live in Maryland and are looking for places to camp. Saw your rally site and was wondering if Greystones owners were invited. Thanks

Tom & Susan Thomison

jbeletti

Tom and Susan,

Congrats on your new Greystone and welcome to the Heartland family.

Yes, Greystone and all brands of Heartland product are welcome at this and all Heartland Owners Club rallies.

Hope you can make it and please consider joining the Heartland Owners Club.

Jim

dieselsweetheart

Tom and Susan...not only are you welcomed, you are highly ADVISED to come to a rally...and this one will be a lot of fun!! Make your reservation now!!!!! We just love meeting new people...and please take a moment to look over the info on how to become a club member. You will save lots of $$$ by joining!!!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Tom & Susan, Welcome to the family and we really look forward to meeting you at a rally real soon. Congrats on your new Greystone!

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Thanks. Sounds like fun. Will check into joining the club. Hope to meet you all in July.

Tom & Susan
Susan and Tom Enjoy your new Greystone. I understand they like lots of exercise, so I would highly recommend attending as many of the great rallies coming up as possible. Once you attend your first they become addictive and there is no cure except to keep on rallying! Michael and I would love to welcome you to the MD Chapter of the Owners Club and hope to see you at one of the upcoming Spring rallies. We've got our first rally scheduled for Sept at the Castaways in Berlin, MD (outside Ocean City) and you're welcome to join us there too.

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Welcome Tom & Susan,

Thanks for signing up !!! Looking forward to meeting you and seeing your new Greystone !!

dalspot

Reservation made! We're on site 146. Our new Sundance is due to ship out of Elkhart on the 23 of May. After a long year of debating, we finally decided to order.

As this will probably be only our second trip out, and our first full-hookup site, y'all can pull up the chairs and we'll provide the entertainment as we try and figure out what we're doing! :eek:

Looking forward to meeting everyone! Arriving July 21.

dieselsweetheart

Well if you guys come in after sundown I know someone who has a ginormous light so don't worry about backing in in the dark!! Welcome! You're gonna have a GREAT time!!!

dalspot

Well, darn, there goes our plan of 'sneaking in' LOL.

But I think we'll be there well before sundown.

Karen

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Well, darn, there goes our plan of 'sneaking in' LOL.

But I think we'll be there well before sundown.

Karen

Don't worry, if you want help, folks will be more than happy to help out. If not, we'll leave you alone until you're in and set up. But don't be afraid to ask a few old pros for advise.

dieselsweetheart

There's one thing you will learn about showing up to camp. People put out their chairs to watch the new arrivals. It's a sport I think....at best, it's entertainment.

CampHOG

Hello Sue & Tom... Glad to see your registered. It was nice meeting & talking to you both this past weekend. Continue enjoying that new camper, hopefully without any more tornado warnings this year. One a year is enough for us.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Wow, I am thrilled with the recent activity with this rally. I spoke to Delaware Beaches Jellystone Resort today and confirmed attendees and site numbers. All is well there and we are planning to have a great time at the Jam!

Status
Not open for further replies.