EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: DE, Lincoln - 7/22/2011 to 7/24/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We should have a more final aganda after the Chapter Leaders meet in PA this weekend! Stay tuned next week for more information on the happenings with this rally!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Welcome Tom & Sue! You will have a blast at this rally for sure! Can't wait to meet you guys!

Last edited:

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Welcome!! This is gonna be a great rally!!! Deb, what's our count up to?

So far 22 Sites reserved @ 2 occupants per rig.... :eek: yikes we need more Kazoo's! Looks like a return trip to the party store but as long as folks keep registering, I'll go again and again! The more the merrier!

We have 50 sites available for this event so keep calling to make your reservations!!!

This is really going to be a great rally!!!!

dalspot

Oh believe me, all help and advice greatly welcomed! This is our first RV. We know nothing :eek: Looking forward to getting tips from everyone and seeing what others are using/doing.

I'm sure we'll be quite adequate at providing the entertainment!

Karen

Don't worry, if you want help, folks will be more than happy to help out. If not, we'll leave you alone until you're in and set up. But don't be afraid to ask a few old pros for advise.

Last edited:

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Oh don't worry on that score--we've all been there and done that a time or two!

Not to worry. You'll be hangin' with the paid professionals. We all helped "first timer's" (John & Mary Ann Proto) last year at the NJ Rally and we turned him into "The Cowboy" in a few short months! Yeehaw!!! You're in good hands!

dalspot

Stopped by the campground yesterday on the way to the Rehoboth Outlets. The two very pleasant girls working at the office were more than happy to let us in to take a ride around.

They have planted 175 trees over the winter and it looks like eventually every campsite is going to be shaded. Two weeks ago, they put crusher run down for all the pad sites. I asked if they were planning on paving, they said not at present, but each year they were going to be making improvements to the campground. They plan to put a mini-golf in next year. They also now have an outdoor movie screen. In a few years, this is going to be one very nice campground.

Snapped a couple cell pics: The first is the end of the row looking up towards the Rally sites, the second is of "our" site. It's missing the Pickinick table for some reason, but most had them.

phodto.JPG photo.JPG

They also had gotten a couple of their cabins in the last two days. Soon as my daughter saw them, she was ready to book a weekend, until she found out they didn't allow pets in the cabins.

Status
Not open for further replies.