EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: DE, Lincoln - 7/22/2011 to 7/24/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
NOTE: This Just In! Newsflash!

Our rally weekend is also CHRISTMAS IN JULY at Delaware Beaches Jellystone Park. I know we just put it all away but we can plan now to have one of our own win the site decorating contest! Maybe we can talk Santa into getting in our group photo. Y'all be good now so we have half a chance!

dieselsweetheart

OMG Christmas in July??? I might have to change up my specialty drink just for the occasion!!! Lights!! I see lots of Christmas lights....actually, I could go and steal them all from the neighbor down the road who still HAS THEM ALL UP!!!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Leaving the Christmas lights up all year surely makes the next holiday easier to decorate! It's the "one plug and done" theory!

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
We will see you at Cedar Creek Landing. Will arrive Thursday 7/21 and leave Monday 7/25. Brent has assigned us site #156.
Let the rally's continue!!!:D

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We will see you at Cedar Creek Landing. Will arrive Thursday 7/21 and leave Monday 7/25. Brent has assigned us site #156.
Let the rally's continue!!!:D

Great you guys can make it! This is going to be a very fun rally! By now I think you are having a monthly meeting schedule. Rally on!

cjhicks

We made our reservations early today arriving 7/22 leaving 7/24. Did not talk to Brent and person that took res. sad that Site # would be on Confirmation Email. Well we got the email but no Site # No big deal we we will see you there.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Thanks Calvin & Judy!
This is going to be a very different and fun rally. You guys are going to have a blast and we're happy you can be there with us
I will get your site number the next time I call.

chkwgn

We are new to the Heartland family and are looking forward to this rally. Made reservations and we are in site #87. Plan on attending a rally in Missouri in May as we are returning from Calif.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We are new to the Heartland family and are looking forward to this rally. Made reservations and we are in site #87. Plan on attending a rally in Missouri in May as we are returning from Calif.

Very cool Chuck! Welcome to the family and we can't wait to meet you in DE! Do you have a travel mate? As you are without a signature I'm guessing here.

dieselsweetheart

OMG it's the Chuckwagon coming to the rally!!!! How awesome!! (Inside joke that we will tell you about when we see you...) Glad to meet you there~~~

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
OMG it's the Chuckwagon coming to the rally!!!! How awesome!! (Inside joke that we will tell you about when we see you...) Glad to meet you there~~~

Well, ok, I'll wait but you have to pinky swear that you'll fill me in lickity split! I'm still waiting to be shown the secret handshake! LOL

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Hi Chuck. Glad you and Jean will be able to make it to Deleware. Looking forward to meeting you there. By the way, don't pay any attention to the NJ and PA trouble-makers.:angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.