EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: FL, Eustis - 3/21/2014 to 3/23/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

Another reason to come to the FL Rally!

Yes one more reason to come to this rally! To go to Bob's workshop on maintaining solid surface counter tops. Thanks Bob!

LINK

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
I have finally updated the events for our rally as you will see by going to my post #1.
I hope that like myself everyone is looking forward to all these things and be sure to post me when you decide what you will bring for potluck.
LindaW

Last edited:

RB2012

Linda
Richard & Bonnie Waltman have changed their dates. Arriving on the 17th instead of the 18th so we will be their for the st pattys get together

lindaw

Linda
Richard & Bonnie Waltman have changed their dates. Arriving on the 17th instead of the 18th so we will be their for the st pattys get together
Hey that's great looks like we,re going to have a great pre-rally crowd.
LindaW

kwolbeck

Past Heartland Ambassador
Made our reservations this morning. We'll be there from the 17th until the 24th. As planned right now we'll be bringing our 4 year old grandson along. We would like 3 of the t-shirts, 2 Xl and 1 small. Will post later what we'll bring for the potluck. Looking forward to seeing everyone at this rally.

Kevin and Nelly Wolbeck and hopefully Brian

lindaw

Made our reservations this morning. We'll be there from the 17th until the 24th. As planned right now we'll be bringing our 4 year old grandson along. We would like 3 of the t-shirts, 2 Xl and 1 small. Will post later what we'll bring for the potluck. Looking forward to seeing everyone at this rally.

Kevin and Nelly Wolbeck and hopefully Brian
Hey Kevin and Nelly looking forward to seeing you again, hope you get to bring Brian. Will add your tshirt order to the list.
Linda

GrumpyOneandTwo

I sure would have liked to attend, but we have to "report" to our son's house in Lakeland, Fl on March 22nd to dog/house sit while they go on a cruise!!!!!!!!!

They didn't ask us to go on the cruise with them!!!! They just asked us to dog/house sit!

What is the legal term for never associating with your kids again?????

I hope everyone has fun and a save journey to and from the rally. I am signed up for the rally in Gulf Shores AL. I'll meet some of ya'll then.

Mike

Bob Vaughn

I sure would have liked to attend, but we have to "report" to our son's house in Lakeland, Fl on March 22nd to dog/house sit while they go on a cruise!!!!!!!!!

They didn't ask us to go on the cruise with them!!!! They just asked us to dog/house sit!

I hope everyone has fun and a save journey to and from the rally. I am signed up for the rally in Gulf Shores AL. I'll meet some of ya'll then.

Mike
Why not bring the dog with you??

lindaw

I'm with you Bob bring the dogs and the house can sit itself. Sure would like to have you there.
lindaW

GrumpyOneandTwo

Thank you Bob and lindaw. But we will be sitting for 5 dogs.........our two and his three....ours are used to camping but his are not....I'll watch for your next rally.....will try to make it.

Thanks,
Mike

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Linda & Walter, Santha said that we need two large Tshirts if is not too late.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

lindaw

Linda & Walter, Santha said that we need two large Tshirts if is not too late.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles
Not too late, going to order next week, only takes a week to get them.
Your on the list.
Linda

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Well, better late than never. Finally getting our spring travel itinerary together and the Florida rally is a must!! We have made reservations with Southern Palms RV Resort and will arrive Friday, 3/21. Not sure at this time what we will bring to the potluck dinner but will let you know later. Looking forward to another memorable gathering with some of our Heartland family.

lindaw

Well, better late than never. Finally getting our spring travel itinerary together and the Florida rally is a must!! We have made reservations with Southern Palms RV Resort and will arrive Friday, 3/21. Not sure at this time what we will bring to the potluck dinner but will let you know later. Looking forward to another memorable gathering with some of our Heartland family.
Eric and Dorothy will be happy to see you again. Linda

RB2012

Linda, Richard & I will bring Black Bean Chili w/Pork Tenderloin to the potluck. See you on Monday 3/17.

Bonnie

lindaw

Good evening everyone, I just Made some changes to post #1 for you pre-rallyers and if you are interested just let me know, we have been avidly fishing to make this all come together.
Lindaw

Lindstrom1950

Hi Linda
We have been able to arrange our schedule to arrive on Sunday March 16th and will be leaving on March 24th. We will attend the St Patty's dinner. What can we make? Also for the pot luck we were thinking about deep frying a turkey. Let me knows if that works. Looking forward to seeing you again. Thanks.

Alina and John

Status
Not open for further replies.