EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: FL, Eustis - 3/21/2014 to 3/23/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

DougS

Doug S
Just found out that the Fish Fry was pre-rally, wow, we thought the rally was already under way. Can't wait to see what the rally brings. Thanks Linda and Walter

jbeletti

Hey Florida! Looks like you're all having a great time at the Florida rally. Walter and Linda - congratulations on a great kick-off to your Leadership of the Florida Chapter. Have fun everyone!

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Hey Florida! Looks like you're all having a great time at the Florida rally. Walter and Linda - congratulations on a great kick-off to your Leadership of the Florida Chapter. Have fun everyone!

Are you kidding me Jim?? Linda won't let us do anything BUT have fun. We're eating way too much and having a GREAT time. You're missing a good one.

davebennington

Here are a few shots of the Florida Rally.:IMG_4032-1.jpg But where is Walter??

Next the demonstration on how to care for your counter tops, Great presentation by Bob Mansolino: IMG_4050-1.jpg

And lastly the parting shot and all the smiling faces of all the Heartlanders in attendance: IMG_4058-1.jpg

Nice rally thank you Linda & Walter West.

dave

davebennington

This is Brian, he is the grandson of Kevin & Nelly Wolbeck. He helped Linda by pulling winning tickets for her. I am told that he is a real pool shark. Great little kid!!!
IMG_4071-1.jpg IMG_4070-1.jpg

dave

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired

ljsexton

Thanks Linda and Walter for a rally to remember. You went above and beyond to keep us busy all week. you could not ask for better weather. Really enjoyed seeing old friends and making new Heartland friends. Look forward to seeing everyone again in urbanna.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Linda & Walter, Santha & I had a great time at your 1st Rally. It was a week of fun and the weather was great. We will be at the next Florida Rally.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

P. S. It will be the Wests moving into the new Key Largo this week. Enjoy|

lindaw

Linda & Walter, Santha & I had a great time at your 1st Rally. It was a week of fun and the weather was great. We will be at the next Florida Rally.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

P. S. It will be the Wests moving into the new Key Largo this week. Enjoy|
we couldn't,t have done it without your help and moral support. Can,t wait until Urbanna to see you guys again and and of course I am partial to PC the poodle.
Linda

lindaw

Lisa and I just wanted to say thanks to every one who we met at the rally. What a great bunch of really fine people!
We enjoyed meeting you two very much and hope you will become a permanent part of our Heartland family.
Linda

lindaw

Thanks Linda and Walter for a rally to remember. You went above and beyond to keep us busy all week. you could not ask for better weather. Really enjoyed seeing old friends and making new Heartland friends. Look forward to seeing everyone again in urbanna.
It was a great two weeks.
Linda

lindaw

To all you wonderful heartlanders who make it so easy to have fun, Walter and I really had fun and can,t wait to do this next year.
Rally On.
Walter and Linda

RB2012

Linda & Walter, you really did out do yourself. Had a great time meeting new friends, connecting with old friends and ALL that food WOW.
Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you
See you in Urbanna.

jbeletti

Walter and Linda - congrats on what, from all accounts, seems to have been a fun and successful rally! Thank you for what you do!

Dave Y - thank you for the great pictures. I plastered them on Facebook so "tire kickers" there can see what fun owners and club members are having.

Hick1

Thanks for a great time and all your hard work. We enjoyed the Rally, and hope to see you two again.
Pat & Ed

Bob Vaughn

What a great rally......my only complaint was the road noise.....the biker bar across the street was extremely noisy....It will take me a couple of nights to get back into my normal sleep pattern .......Plus a couple of weeks of going to the gym to take off the weight from all the great pot lucks we had.....

TheLindsays

Well.. we made it home safe and sound.. thankfully.. not a drop of rain all the way back. Thanks to Linda & Walt for the great rally... loved the extra dinner and breakfast meets so that we had more time to meet and chat with other's... we got the chance to get better acquainted this time and learn more about other Heartland products... who knows... maybe another upgrade some time in the future :) .. and thanks to all the attendees that were so nice to us while we were there and made us feel right at home... ready for next year already... and sorry for all the puppy owners... Lexie will still probably be afraid of dogs next year too..lol...

dix36

The Hills want to thank you two for a RALLY WELL DONE. We had a great time, tho the drive home (30 minutes) wore us out! Hope the switch to the new Landmark goes smoothly and the PDI has no surprises!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.