EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: FL, SEFFNER - 3/11/2011 to 3/13/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

davebennington

Ok, Mickey you finally got the spelling correct so now I won't have to roll you around in the dirt after all. LOL. Thank you

The Florida rally was alot of fun and very well run and all your hard work came out loud and clear, good job.

Dave

Last edited:

Hogladyrider

Susan and Gary;
I hope you had a great time, and I hope you met lots of great folks. We had such a good time. My whole goal was to create an opportunity for Heartland Owners to get together and enjoy they're RV and have a good time.

Mickey you hit it out of the park!
Susan

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Hoo Waaaa Mickey. Your first ever, inaugural, show em how it's done Florida chapter rally was super. Thanks again for the invite to stop by on Saturday, meet folks, and join in some of the activities. Enjoyed the tire seminar and also the Florida DOT man. He was good. Wish we could have come for the entire rally but had other commitments. Will watch for your scheduling of the get together up in the PH. My wife Donna spent most of her time showing our friends the two display models Lazydays had in your Rally circle; believe they will be Heartlanding Up real soon. Look forward to seeing you and Bonnie and other Florida members at the Big Rally in Goshen. See ya down the road. Hogan

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader
Hogan;

We enjoyed having you. I'm trying to put together something now for the PH. The DOT guy was a hoot, and I learned a lot. See you in the PH.

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader
I just wanted to show those of you who weren't able to find the perfect Strawberry shortcake, that it does exist.MICK4772.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.