EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: FL, Seffner - 3/23/2012 to 3/25/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader
I'm sorry I have been slacking. Well not really. Thanks to all who have signed up. We are going to have a great time. Great friends, great venue, great seminars, great food.
Girls and Guys;

I just got back from Mecca (Quartzite, Arizona) and have been out of pocket for a couple of weeks. I’m answering several questions with one letter to try and cut down on typing. If you have asked to be included in the driving class; you are in.
I stopped by Tucson Lazydays, on way out to Quartzite to talk to driving instructor. We received more information since. Barney wants to invite the girls to his ground school/classroom presentation Friday morning 3-23 at 9 am. This is a great addition to the driving portion given Saturday at 9 am. You don’t have to be at the Friday class but that would allow you to get the most out of the Confidence course. The cost is “0” for both. But please remember this is a gift from above. This took a lot of planning on all of our parts, and money on Lazy Days part. Make the most of the opportunity, and soak up as much info as possible.
Also we are finalizing a few things.
Seminar #1 Boondocking in your Heartland; Enjoying the most for the least. It's easier than you think.
Seminar #2 Living the Full Time Lifestyle; Ideas, Tips, Hints, Planning.
Times we are working on!

Dog show Saturday afternoon 1 hour before dinner; Theme Country/Western

Mickey

JJnVA

Well, I definitely want to be there to soak up as much info as possible, so I just signed us up to arrive on march 22 - a day earlier than planned. We have site 249.

Mickey, please put me on the list for the 9 AM Friday 3/23 presentation. Thx so much for arranging these great learning and confidence building sessions in addition to the awesome entertainment. See y'all on the 22nd of March.......

kimdot

Hey Mickey,
Okay, Dottie & I will be there on the 22nd of march for the driving class!!!
See you soon,
Kim & Dottie

Handy

A Florida camper
Jack and Judy Handy will be there at the rally on 3/23. They did not give me a site number. HOC # 1117

MICKEY

Sounds like great time in Seffner. Thanks to all the folks who have signed up. Look on the first post where event info is posted and below attendees name is a list of the girls class. I think everyone is listed.

Mickey

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Mickey, I had requested several days ago to have Lin added to the list for the Ladies taking the drivers class. I'm guessing you missed it. Post #56

Thanks!

hillsonwheels

Man, that instructor dude is gonna earn his money! I mean that in a nice way! The response for the class is amazing. Sure hope he can fit in enough quality time for each lady that has signed up for the class.

If all goes well...........:cool:............the guys may never have to drive again. :angel: Couldn't resist saying that. I know the ladies would get even though by making us do the stinky slinky thang! :eek:

The class is a home run for the FL chapter leader. Kudos to Mickey!

Dick

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Mickey and Bonnie, I wish that Santha and I could make it but work does come first as you realize.
Have a great time. The Poodles and us wish we could be there.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Hi Mickie, just got my reservation completed for you Rally. Look forward to seeing everyone there. Donna is a Party Pooper for the Driver Training. Wish someone would talk her into it. She has never pulled the rig; drives the truck fine, but this would be good for her. her email is donnalcooper47@gmail.com if anyone wants to give her encouragement, duress, challenges.

hogan

MICKEY

Randy and Santha;

We are sorry you can't make the show. We will miss you and the pups. We're going to keep trying till we get you out of Georgia :)

MICKEY

Ray and Lin;
I saw it and thought I had it listed so thanks for the update. She's on there now! Looking forward to seeing you guys there. I may have to ask for help in a couple of areas. I'll let you know.

MICKEY

Dave and Julie;
You are locked in. Julie's name was on the list. I just guess she's better looking. Sort of like the club scene....the pretty ones always get in....the rest of us are left out:)

MICKEY

Hoga and Donna;

Thanks for coming. We're gonna have another great time. Hey I passed through Mississippi the other day on my way out to Quartzite. Thought of you guys. Went out on 10 came back on 40, and south at Memphis, through Mississippi again. Sort of on both side of you huh

Status
Not open for further replies.