EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: FL, Seffner - 3/23/2012 to 3/25/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Since there has been such great response for the course, I've been wondering how the driver/teacher/dude was going to pull it off. Dividing into smaller groups is a great idea. I, for one, am glad that I won't be there to hear about all the things men do wrong when driving! Well...maybe not all men? ;)

Dick

Could it just be you Dick. I will have to ask Reta. Don't ask Santha
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

cableman

Mickey,

We have contacted the campground and have a reservation. They did not give us a site number. Our last name is Graham. Looking forward to the rally.

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader
Dave and Lexie;
Thanks for joining us on our second annual Florida Spring Rally. You will be glad you did. We are looking forward to a great time, meeting new friends, telling good jokes, maybe an RV lie or two, and possibly learning something new about our passion of RVing. You wont be bored. bring your dancing boots, and don't forget our theme of country/western night. Looking forward to some great getty ups....couldn't help that, for Saturday night. Also I have added Lexie to the driving course.

Mike & Carol

Hey Mickey,

We will be joining the party!!...Just got conformation from CG....we are scheduled to arrive Thursday 22nd...leave Sunday.
Looking forward to join in!

hillsonwheels

And, a hearty Florida/West Virginia welcome to our across the street neighbors from the MD rally! See you in Seffner!

Dick

MICKEY

Mike and Carol;
Like Dick said, a hearty "Heartland" welcome. Looking forward to meeting ya'll. We will have fun.

Mickey

kmw1173

We just signed up for the weekend and would also like to attend the ladies driver's course. Please add us to your lists - (I just sent Mickey a note with all our information) Looking forward to meeting everyone.
Bill & Kathy Walzer, #1896, New York Chapter

MICKEY

Kathy, Bill, and all;
It's never too late to join in all the fun; and we are planning to have a bunch. I have to admit to everyone that I am elated with the fact that we are now into "overflow" mode. Lazy days just informed Kathy that we had filled all 30 reserved spots and she was our first overflow registrant. Kathy don't be at all alarmed....You will be in on all the fun. Just let me recap all the events. For the small cost of $112 for the rally, we are receiving not one but two nights of of catered food and great entertainment. Dinners are Roast Beef Friday night, and Ribs and Chicken Saturday night. For those of you that were there last year you know how good the food was. And the smells of the BBQ truck/cooker last time was out of this world. The entertainment is awsome with the addition of Leeanne the Patsy Cline impersonator for Saturday night. The entertainer for Friday night is Rob; the same one that had us all in stitches while watching Jim get the balls in the cups and all the other fun stuff, combining that with great music and dance. The Saturday night theme is country/western. Please try to wear any or all of your best Country/Western attire, to help us put on a great show. Looking forward to great pics of that!!! The driving school starts Friday morning at 9am in the learning center. This is a ground school, open to the girls only. You don't have to be there Friday morning to attend the driving portion, but it will help give you some great aids for the driving portion. The driving portion will start Friday after the class room, with groups of 5 girls (only), till they are all through the class. This will extend into Saturday to accomidate everyone. The Seminars will begin Saturday Morning at 10 am, and 1 pm., held in the rally hall and in the rally park for demonstrations. These are not gender based:) and open to all. Saturday afternoon 1 hour before dinner we will have the pet fashion fare/parade; mardi gras style, in the rally park. Please have fun with this.....we again want to have good pictures of this...ya'll dress em up!!! Even if your pet doesn't have a costume, please bring them for the parade. But you know they want to dress up and have fun too! And remember be prepared to have fun. We are not responsible for any permanent facial distortions caused by all the grinnin', or sore muscles from all the dancin' and laughin' caused by this event. YOU MAY HAVE TO SIGN A WAIVER FOR THIS :) We are so looking forward to seeing all of our old friends and meeting a bunch of new ones at this rally. All this fun brought to you by Heartland Owners Club, Lazy Days, and the Florida Chapter of HOC for only $112. How do you beat that? And wait! We forgot to mention free breakfast and lunch in the Lazy Days Cafe, the great displays, the main facility that is gorgous, unlimited Heartland trained sales associates to assist you in your next purchase, and a promise of good Florida weather. Maybe even a trip to the shortcake store...HUMMM. SEE YA THERE IN MARCH.

jbeletti

Short cake store? I'm coming for sure now!

Sounds like another great rally Micky. Lazy Days is a great partner with your chapter.

Jim

MICKEY

Jim;
I don't normally like to make over you too much, I don't want to give you any kind of a complex. But these events are in a great part due to your vision and work for the club. Just want to say thanks.

MICKEY

Folks;
Please take a minute to look at the list on the first post near bottom for your names. If your name is not on the list, contact me please. We have had several people who have expresed interest in the rally, who may have made reservations, and not be officially listed. It is hard to get accurate list from LD because you may have not told them you were with us, or they did not list it that way. We want a great crowd, the more the merrier, but if you would like to eat with us and partake of the fun we just have to have you listed so we have enough food.
Mickey

jbeletti

Well, if it's my vision and training of CLs, you took the ball and ran with it. Hats off to you Mickey. And, who doesn't want to be in FL in March!

See ya there,

Jim

MICKEY

Welcome to Bob and Sue Vaughn;
Returning for another year of great fun and food. Looking forward to seeing you again, and Bob if you want to learn how to two step, Leeanne is the master of instruction. I know you can move on the dance floor, I was there last year:) Heck, you can show us how much better you can move with the new knee, or was that hip? How you gonna dress up Bruno?
Does Sue want to join in on the Driving class?

MICKEY

Guys and Girls;
Less than a month away from our second annual Florida Spring Rally. Be sure and tell your friends about the opportunity to join in the fun. We are still able to find more spots for people to join us. Let's make this one a whale of a show, and pack them in. The Rally park is a great place to have our event. Don't forget, theme for Saturday night is Country/Western. Theme for dog show is any costume, attire. We are going to have a Mardi Gras type parade for you and them.

MICKEY

Welcome Dan and Joann Stubbins;
We are so glad to have you with us at the March Rally. Sorry we had trouble getting you on the list. Does Joann want to attend the driving course? If so let me know. Be sure to excersise those smiling muscles before the rally. You might strain one if you don't have them in good shape.

Bob Vaughn

Welcome to Bob and Sue Vaughn;
Returning for another year of great fun and food. Looking forward to seeing you again, and Bob if you want to learn how to two step, Leeanne is the master of instruction. I know you can move on the dance floor, I was there last year:) Heck, you can show us how much better you can move with the new knee, or was that hip? How you gonna dress up Bruno?
Does Sue want to join in on the Driving class?
Sue says she does not think so........Now that is going to be a chore getting bruno dressed up.....Sue wants to know if LD is providing a vehicle for the driving class?

MICKEY

Bob;
Tell Sue that LD is providing the vehicle and trailer. She doesn't have to worry about anything. Not even you telling her BRAKE>>>BRAKE>>>BRAKE :)

Status
Not open for further replies.