EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: LA, Kinder - 3/31/2017 to 4/2/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Lil Guy'

Andy, no need. There will be plenty for the group Friday morning. I was wondering about Thursday morning. I'll probably come in a day earlier on the 29th. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Andy, no need. There will be plenty for the group Friday morning. I was wondering about Thursday morning. I'll probably come in a day earlier on the 29th. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

We will be out Wednesday afternoon work but have to work Thursday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ted_Dee

Frank, we will be there on Wednesday also. If you need help on Thursday you can count me in. Just don't try and steal me propane tank again. LoL

Last edited by a moderator:

Chippendale

Peggy and I are gonna do some of the eggs, but might need someone else to do some too.

Mike, if you all are talking about Friday morning, Dolly said she would scramble up some eggs, they are something that she really does well and some times she will even let me help her. If you are talking about Thursday morning, we won't be there in time for breakfast.

George

dlw930

Mike, if you all are talking about Friday morning, Dolly said she would scramble up some eggs, they are something that she really does well and some times she will even let me help her. If you are talking about Thursday morning, we won't be there in time for breakfast.

George

I'll have some of Dolly's scrambled eggs, but no go if you help George!

pegmikef

George

Good deal George. Dolly and I will get together to coordinate. I have Jim B's super recipe. Everyone knows that the chef (Dolly) needs a good KP so standby George and she will keep you busy.

dlw930

Friday's OK, Dolly and I will fix some eggs, and David can't have any.

I think that's Dolly's call, George. I'll bring her favorite treats.

Andy, anything else you need for Friday breakfast or the potluck?

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
We have a recipe for sticky cinnamon buns I can whip up for those with a sweet tooth...

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
I think that's Dolly's call, George. I'll bring her favorite treats.

Andy, anything else you need for Friday breakfast or the potluck?

Biscuits would be good along with jelly and the like.

Status
Not open for further replies.