EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: LA, New Iberia - 10/30/2015 to 11/1/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

VKTalley

Great time at dinner tonight! Wonderful food, great conversations, and fun door prizes! Andy and Joanna, y'all did an awesome job. I'll let others chime in on the chili that Andy made, though Malcolm said it was good.

Frank (lil' guy) and Debbie, the turkey chili was very good! Thanks for fixing it so Debbie and I would have something we could eat.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Great time at dinner tonight! Wonderful food, great conversations, and fun door prizes! Andy and Joanna, y'all did an awesome job. I'll let others chime in on the chili that Andy made, though Malcolm said it was good.

Frank (lil' guy) and Debbie, the turkey chili was very good! Thanks for fixing it so Debbie and I would have something we could eat.

Glad y'all enjoyed it. I enjoy cooking for others. Just wish I could attend one rally with no rain. Maybe we should hire out and attend rallies that are in drought areas and charge a premium to be there to end their drought. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VKTalley

The Traveling Talleys are set up in the Biloxi-Gulfport area for the night. Rained all the way here but nothing too heavy. Safe travels to all who are on the road today!

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Good friends old/new, food and fun! Great rally. Thanks, Andy & Joanna!

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

pegmikef

Thanks Andy and Joanna. Great rally and good food and friends. . . . and tonight several of us are going to have some LA cuisine at one of the local seafood places. Thanks again and safe travels everybody.

Chippendale

Andy and Joanna, thanks for a great rally. The chili was super and it has been fun visiting with friends and making new ones. The next time we have a drought in Texas we need to invite you all over to host a rally since you seem to have rain making down to an art. Dolly says we have to come back for the spring rally.

'Lil Guy'

Great job Andy and Joanna. I think we're going to start calling your rallies 'Rain Fests'. Great time, food and friends. Safe travel to all and the 'LG' is safe in the driveway. I'll put up a couple of pics shortly. Thanks again for a good time.

jassson007

The Traveling Talleys are set up in the Biloxi-Gulfport area for the night. Rained all the way here but nothing too heavy. Safe travels to all who are on the road today!

We made it home right about noon and true to form it stopped raining after we finished setting up. Loo

jassson007

Good friends old/new, food and fun! Great rally. Thanks, Andy & Joanna!

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Glad y'all enjoyed it. Can't wait till the next one.

jassson007

Thanks Andy and Joanna. Great rally and good food and friends. . . . and tonight several of us are going to have some LA cuisine at one of the local seafood places. Thanks again and safe travels everybody.

Don't eat too much though Mike. You may not want to leave if ya do. Lol.

jassson007

Andy and Joanna, thanks for a great rally. The chili was super and it has been fun visiting with friends and making new ones. The next time we have a drought in Texas we need to invite you all over to host a rally since you seem to have rain making down to an art. Dolly says we have to come back for the spring rally.

We are good about bringing the rain. Can't wait to see y'all in the spring.

jassson007

Great job Andy and Joanna. I think we're going to start calling your rallies 'Rain Fests'. Great time, food and friends. Safe travel to all and the 'LG' is safe in the driveway. I'll put up a couple of pics shortly. Thanks again for a good time.

We had a good time to Frank. Hope Jo didn't scare you as she was hanging out the window waving at you. Lol

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
Great times with old friends and met a few new ones. What a rally 😆😆 Good job Andy and Jo☺☺

'Lil Guy'

The Motley Crew

- - - Updated - - -

Need to add this one
This pic thanking the dealer for the raffle gifts.

Attachments

• DSC_0779.jpg
    DSC_0779.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 35
  • DSC_0764.jpg
    DSC_0764.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC_0757.jpg
    DSC_0757.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC_0780.jpg
    DSC_0780.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 37

jassson007

Great times with old friends and met a few new ones. What a rally Good job Andy and Jo☺☺

Yes sir it was interesting to say the least huh Tom?

Btw I found out my cousins place is not far from where that rv park went under water that the pic of floating trailers was taken at.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jassson007

The Motley Crew

- - - Updated - - -

Need to add this one
This pic thanking the dealer for the raffle gifts.

Good looking pics frank. I meant to take one of the front of all the rigs lined up but forgot to while it was pretty out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Thanks Andy for a great Rally despite the rain. We enjoyed seeing and meeting everyone again. BTW it is still raining this morning at our home. Sorry we missed saying good-bye to everyone but we tried to get an early start. Hopefully we will see everyone in the very near future. BTW we stopped by Delta Downs for an hour on the way home an got some of our previous 'deposits' back. Sheila had to get her free Birthday shirt. Take care and let's "Go Go Go RVing".

alethaj

Thank you Andy and Joanna for a wonderful Rally..the weather was not nice but everything else was...Once again y'all did an outstanding job...Look forward to the next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.