EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: LA, New Iberia - 10/30/2015 to 11/1/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

VKTalley

Chapter will provide cheddar and Fritos. If you would like something other please feel free to bring with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok. Already was bringing a dish to share. :cool: See ya in New Iberia on Wednesday, or whatever day y'all arrive.

navyAZ1

Hi Andy, the Parrish's have had a change in plans will not be attending your rally. We will call the CG in the morning and cancel. If you had anyone who wants to get in we were to be in site #172 arriving 10/29. Sorry we can't attend but there's an issue we just can't get past this time. Sorry.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hi Andy, the Parrish's have had a change in plans will not be attending your rally. We will call the CG in the morning and cancel. If you had anyone who wants to get in we were to be in site #172 arriving 10/29. Sorry we can't attend but there's an issue we just can't get past this time. Sorry.

Not a problem. I understand. Hope to catch y'all at another rally soon.

MCTalley

I'm down to my last couple of mods on our trailer, we've pretty much gotten most everything put away in their final locations and we've put a fair amount of extra stuff in our storage unit. We'll be heading south over the next couple days. Plan on an open house.

jassson007

I'm down to my last couple of mods on our trailer, we've pretty much gotten most everything put away in their final locations and we've put a fair amount of extra stuff in our storage unit. We'll be heading south over the next couple days. Plan on an open house.

Can't wait to see it. We will be there Thursday afternoon.

'Lil Guy'

Getting a little excited. Taking the 'LG' on its maiden voyage. Get ready for lots of questions and ideas for modifications. We'll try our best to remember the bacon for this rally.lol See everyone Thursday afternoon.

jassson007

Getting a little excited. Taking the 'LG' on its maiden voyage. Get ready for lots of questions and ideas for modifications. We'll try our best to remember the bacon for this rally.lol See everyone Thursday afternoon.

See y'all Thursday Frank. Can't wait for Friday breakfast. Lol

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired

Well, Frank, I had Dave fry sausage for the gravy and casserole yesterday. I put it in the home freezer and went off and left it. Now we have to buy more and Dave will be frying again!!

- - - Updated - - -

pegmikef

Well Frank, Nancy may have forgotten the sausage that Dave fried, but luckily, Peggy didn't forget the Jalapenos!. For all of the early birds that will be here tomorrow (Wednesday) evening, we are going try some more bacon wrapped jalapeno peppers on the Traeger pellet grill so please stop over around five and try 'em out. When they are gone, they are gone and they went pretty fast in Durant.

Our site is 166.

Last edited:

nander

Well Frank, Nancy may have forgotten the sausage that Dave fried, but luckily, Peggy didn't forget the Jalapenos!. For all of the early birds that will be here tomorrow (Wednesday) evening, we are going try some more bacon wrapped jalapeno peppers on the Traeger pellet grill so please stop over around five and try 'em out. When they are gone, they are gone and they went pretty fast in Durant.

They were delicious in Durant and I'm sure will be just as good!

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

dlw930

Well, Frank, I had Dave fry sausage for the gravy and casserole yesterday. I put it in the home freezer and went off and left it. Now we have to buy more and Dave will be frying again!!

- - - Updated - - -

Dave's following in Frank's footsteps!
Does this mean we're having sausage gravy for breakfast at the Kerrville rally next week???

jassson007

Wow I hate I am gonna miss Mike and Peggy's peppers lol

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader

- - - Updated - - -
Well I guess I can join the club, I forgot the orange juice. We will pick some up in Lafayette.

nander

Dave's following in Frank's footsteps!
Does this mean we're having sausage gravy for breakfast at the Kerrville rally next week???

No...we're not going home first.

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

'Lil Guy'

Tell me I'm seeing the weather wrong. Are they calling for 100% rain and thunderstorms Saturday? Good thing it's only 60% for Sunday. Our 1st trip out in our new rig and looks like a mess is in store. That's a long trip to be rained on all weekend.

VKTalley

Tell me I'm seeing the weather wrong. Are they calling for 100% rain and thunderstorms Saturday? Good thing it's only 60% for Sunday. Our 1st trip out in our new rig and looks like a mess is in store. That's a long trip to be rained on all weekend.

Frank, rain just make it more fun! It wouldn't be fall camping with out some rain. :p Looking forward to seeing everyone, rain or no rain!!

Chippendale

Look at the bright side, you can check for leaks and get that little chore out of the way early. The only thing for me that is bad about rain is the wet cocker spaniel.

Status
Not open for further replies.